New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (2 Viewers)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat result against the might Grecians. Whoever is left in the competition, I don't know, I haven't checked, will be quaking in their boots now. United! at Old Trafford! Look at them celebrate! Listen to Sky say "they can still win a major trophy!" They can! THey can! Who is left in the competition. Hold on....

Oh. Right.

Motivation Moyes reckons his "underdogs" can win the thing. It would be a real heartwarming story, wouldn't it? Plucky little Man U, from the dreary north. Winning Ol Big Ears against all the odds. I can hear the swell of the strings now. Where's me kleenex.

Yeah last night was great just because it means they get to be humiliated as soon as they end up against Bayern or Real or someone. Oh Real would be amazing, watch Ronaldo score loads of goals.

Thing is though, there's no shame in getting beaten 14-0 over two legs by Bayern. In that respect I'd have rather they'd gotten Athletico or the current patched up Dortmund so that when they got absolutely battered there'd be no hiding places. Still that's not saying Dortmund or Athletico aren't good sides.

Do you reckon it's mental with that boy? If shit's not working out, he tends to get crocked.

I think he's fragile and needs to be managed, for 3 years he was on a regime that worked for him and was banging them in, Moyes is making him train like the rest of the squad and he's fucked.

Ordinarily I'd look at a player with his talent and think that it's a shame that he's had so few injury free seasons, ordinarily I would.

I think he's fragile and needs to be managed, for 3 years he was on a regime that worked for him and was banging them in, Moyes is making him train like the rest of the squad and he's fucked.

Ordinarily I'd look at a player with his talent and think that it's a shame that he's had so few injury free seasons, ordinarily I would.
I reckon he's protecting himself. He'll back in time for the World Cup and the debacle at united won't be his problem.

Thing is though, there's no shame in getting beaten 14-0 over two legs by Bayern. In that respect I'd have rather they'd gotten Athletico or the current patched up Dortmund so that when they got absolutely battered there'd be no hiding places. Still that's not saying Dortmund or Athletico aren't good sides.

Hang on, you'd rather they got destroyed by a team closer to their own abilities, Moyes can't make anymore excuses and possibly gets the sack?....why on earth would anyone other than a Manchester United fan want that to happen?

It's the perfect draw. Moyes in.

Cheering for the plucky underdog tonight. Come on, United, beat the noisy neighbours. Or at least draw. Or at least snap Yaya's ligaments for him. Plucky underdogs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back