Ireland (5 Viewers)

To me that's the non prepartation for reality from home school and church upbringing kicking in. They've been built for a world that essentially doesn't exist outside a single building and how this conflict with reality manifests is what we end up seeing. The rage in court when the court isn't the court they expected, the rage in the school because the school isn't the school they expected, the moral coding for life they've been given means that every time they step out of the family bubble the world is a big melting ice cream.
Apparently she got a job in a well known law firm and was perfectly normal. The minute she was made permanent she turned into a monster.
So she can behave like a regular person if she chooses to. She chooses not to. Fuck her.

To me that's the non prepartation for reality from home school and church upbringing kicking in. They've been built for a world that essentially doesn't exist outside a single building and how this conflict with reality manifests is what we end up seeing. The rage in court when the court isn't the court they expected, the rage in the school because the school isn't the school they expected, the moral coding for life they've been given means that every time they step out of the family bubble the world is a big melting ice cream.
This is probably spot on. And far be it from me to impinge on anyone's masturbatory fantasies.

This is probably spot on. And far be it from me to impinge on anyone's masturbatory fantasies.

Yeah lookit it don't think they are right or anything - I'm just trying to understand why they think they are right. I've been watching a lot of Mike Tyson stuff the past few weeks - roughly his timeline is

street kid with some support, late teen with only boxing support, world beater with only boxing support, violent criminal, frustrated violent boxer, man trying to understand what he did wrong, old man trying to slowly make amends while stoned.

I see some paralllel with these burkes in that they are supported into a world that only exists in one instance, and once reality kicks in they are metaphorically biting ears off and assaulting women trying to make the world fit in their limited understanding of it.

The people protesting outside the Racket Hall Hotel, Roscrea left this morning after 10 weeks.
There seemed to be a big wane in support as weeks went on. A video a few weeks ago of a small outdoor disorganised meeting at the hotel showed their whose morale was fading.

A NY Times article written by a journalist who visited Roscrea circa end of February gave local pro immigration activists and people working with refugees a lot of positive coverage when it was finally published about a week ago.
Also Channel 4 News were in Roscrea this month and also spoke to some good people.

Maria Phelan was the biggest driver of the Racket Hall protest and an awful fool with too much time on her hands.
And thankfully they took their horsebox away.

Apparently she got a job in a well known law firm and was perfectly normal. The minute she was made permanent she turned into a monster.
So she can behave like a regular person if she chooses to. She chooses not to. Fuck her.
Lads, just to be clear. i think this shower are utter headers, but there's only so many times you can yell 'cunts' at them. there's nothing left to say on that score.
goofing around about how gorgeous she objectively is, is the only vaguely unboring thing i can say about the whole mess that's been going on for fecking years now.
There is zero value to me getting angry about this lot.

AnnPost is right that their horrorshow upbringing is interesting and sad. It's not an excuse, but these kids never had a chance.
And it's sadder when hotness is involved. It just is. 😃

Lads, just to be clear. i think this shower are utter headers, but there's only so many times you can yell 'cunts' at them. there's nothing left to say on that score.
goofing around about how gorgeous she objectively is, is the only vaguely unboring thing i can say about the whole mess that's been going on for fecking years now.
There is zero value to me getting angry about this lot.

AnnPost is right that their horrorshow upbringing is interesting and sad. It's not an excuse, but these kids never had a chance.
And it's sadder when hotness is involved. It just is. 😃
CUUNNTTTSSS!!!!!

I know someone who worked with her. I don't think she was ever "perfectly normal"

You know you won't change her yeah?

You got better things to think about.
I feel I probably owe something back to the universe for the good & decent women that came my way and thought they could change me

But ended up running aground on the rocky shores of my dumb inability to see what was 3 feet in front of my face

If I end up with anyone, I'm gonna end up with a goddamn loon
And I deserve it

Somebody Photoshop E----h B. with the sister's hair.
It came up before she was a horror to work with. Apparently she got very angry with people saying "Jaysis" or "Oh God".

The people protesting outside the Racket Hall Hotel, Roscrea left this morning after 10 weeks.
There seemed to be a big wane in support as weeks went on. A video a few weeks ago of a small outdoor disorganised meeting at the hotel showed their whose morale was fading.

A NY Times article written by a journalist who visited Roscrea circa end of February gave local pro immigration activists and people working with refugees a lot of positive coverage when it was finally published about a week ago.
Also Channel 4 News were in Roscrea this month and also spoke to some good people.

Maria Phelan was the biggest driver of the Racket Hall protest and an awful fool with too much time on her hands.
And thankfully they took their horsebox away.

Good chance I'm going to be making some money out of it being made into a centre for IP applicants. Open ALL the borders now IMO.

Good chance I'm going to be making some money out of it being made into a centre for IP applicants. Open ALL the borders now IMO.
More good news from Racket Hall, Roscrea migrants. They've teamed up with the Tidy Towns crew and cleaned up their adopted town.

Yeah we've a lot of service contracts on temp accommodation buildings & charities etc. money to be made on misery!

I'm framing it as ensuring that that residents are secure and safe. The owners of these hotels are getting millions for housing people, they can at least use some of it to make sure that the alterations made to the premises are up to code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back