Ireland (3 Viewers)

Was at Roscrea anti racism vigil yesterday.
Excellent account of what happened in Examiner. About 60-70 people attended and we are very committed.
Folks from minority groups were asked to speak but for various reasons didn't feel comfortable.
Really only one guy tried disrupt the vigil and a few fools shouted things from a distance as they passed.

I haven't been in Ballymun in a long time, but isn't new build private development 15 story blocks a bit like a sick joke?

they haven't even applied from PP and had told no-one. this is some weird pre-emptive strike to claim compensation.

my hunch immediatley is that they want a train station that has an escalator directly into a lidl

have you ever thought about escalators being called the same thing even when you are going down them

Not to anyone in particular, but I don't know how good a use of your emotional resources that trying to change your parents views on things is
The idea that we are all fully enlightened and without moral blemish enough that we can go proselytise our truth to people with more life experience that us - well I've tried and tried and failed at it

Loving people unconditionally for who they are, is where it is at for me
There's more happiness for everyone there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back