Ireland (4 Viewers)

Are there any cages in the george they could put him in, like those tacky dancefloor ones that used to exist
My friend is a barman and he used to work Nimhneach (BDSM night in Dublin). He said that one time the cage tipped over and the gimp inside broke his arm but because of the gag, people didn’t know he was really injured and kept poking him. They only found out at the end of the night.

It’s one of my favourite ever stories, so shoehorning it in here.

No, she’s the one that looks like a flesh-coloured Minion in a wig.
smart as a whip and bursting with life, this is a girl that could have had a wild and happy life
danced til dawn next to a fire on a beach somewhere before collapsing into the arms of a sun-burned lover
or volunteered for a year on the TransCaucausian trail while planning to bike the coast of New Zealand and swim in the ocean as close as she could get to whales
she could have broken hearts and changed lives all over the world and written about it all
before a twisted religion dwindled all of her possibilities to almost nothing

1711148724386.png 1711148743169.png

i'm confused by all this. so she's good looking. what the fuck has that to do with anything?
like it's supposed to be a waste of something?
fuck her, and fuck her from a height. toxic piece of shit, just like her brother, but they're being talked about as if there's something 'lost' with her which wasn't with him.

i'm confused by all this. so she's good looking. what the fuck has that to do with anything?
like it's supposed to be a waste of something?
fuck her, and fuck her from a height. toxic piece of shit, just like her brother, but they're being talked about as if there's something 'lost' with her which wasn't with him.
Being slightly whimsical there tbh
I feel bad for the kid at the centre of this with this mini cult dragging this story out on a national basis
And the school just trying to educate some chiselurs

But as a secondary or tertiary observation, these Burke kids have been brainwashed by a demented mother and father. And they're big bold adults and all, but bonkers parents do destroy the lives of their kids.
Also, she's gorgeous, so you know. Like more important than other people.

He'd have made a great construction project manager, and we need those.

did we ever make a problematic horn thread?

Personally I...

A: actually know that they pretty much studiously read and document all converations they find about themselves online
B: are genuinely really intelligent young people. Like i've met a least half of them. They've been homeschooled to the point of having such limited grasp on reality outside that homeschooling and that is their great failing - because if they'd use all that commitment and intellect and drive for something that actually really helped people it really would be something. Their whole lives instead have been channelled into validating the existence of their parents mini religion and school and it shows in how quickly they'll go into cognitive dissonance rage mode in public because the truth, for them, is a LOT to take on at those ages and those levels of achievement.

I've written this in spoiler mode because I know there's a high chance they'll screen grab it and spend the time it takes to tie it to my identity because thats one of the pointless things they've been doing with those amazing brains they have.

They are a bit like Bane in a way, some people become christians, they knew of nothing else until they now are starting to interact, badly, with the real world, and it's blinding.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If E___h B. gets mentioned on TV I immediately change the channel and never read any clickbait connected to the him or his family.
Why are people giving these fools antics any oxygen?
Please ignore them.

smart as a whip and bursting with life, this is a girl that could have had a wild and happy life
danced til dawn next to a fire on a beach somewhere before collapsing into the arms of a sun-burned lover
or volunteered for a year on the TransCaucausian trail while planning to bike the coast of New Zealand and swim in the ocean as close as she could get to whales
she could have broken hearts and changed lives all over the world and written about it all
before a twisted religion dwindled all of her possibilities to almost nothing

View attachment 18316View attachment 18317
I know someone who encountered her in real life. A horror of a human being. Psychotic manipulative bully

I know someone who encountered her in real life. A horror of a human being. Psychotic manipulative bully

To me that's the non prepartation for reality from home school and church upbringing kicking in. They've been built for a world that essentially doesn't exist outside a single building and how this conflict with reality manifests is what we end up seeing. The rage in court when the court isn't the court they expected, the rage in the school because the school isn't the school they expected, the moral coding for life they've been given means that every time they step out of the family bubble the world is a big melting ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back