Ireland (1 Viewer)

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm racist when I say this but I fucking loathe Irish Travelers. Just popped out for lunch and a bunch of them ages 15-22 where shouting harassments at a man in his 40s and his small child in a stroller, of course he was foreign. The poor man was just out with his kid and has to deal with this shite. I told them they should be ashamed of themselves, which then I got shit for being American. I asked the man if he was alright and said the garda station is across the way if you want to make a complaint, I'll come with you. He said it was fine and said thank you. I told him not everyone in Ireland is like that or thinks that way and I was glad he was okay, Although I could tell he wasn't, he was shook. My "giving the benefit of doubt" to travelers is well gone.

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm racist when I say this but I fucking loathe Irish Travelers. Just popped out for lunch and a bunch of them ages 15-22 where shouting harassments at a man in his 40s and his small child in a stroller, of course he was foreign. The poor man was just out with his kid and has to deal with this shite. I told them they should be ashamed of themselves, which then I got shit for being American. I asked the man if he was alright and said the garda station is across the way if you want to make a complaint, I'll come with you. He said it was fine and said thank you. I told him not everyone in Ireland is like that or thinks that way and I was glad he was okay, Although I could tell he wasn't, he was shook. My "giving the benefit of doubt" to travelers is well gone.

You sound like you're fun at parties

I hate everyone between 15-22 and most people outside of that age bracket.

mostly I just hate fucking racists

racism is all it is

There are a few videos on youtube of one lad I had strong words with multiple times.

We can expect a video soon then, "JUNKIE JILL HIVES"

Actually the Davy that Simie is going after in that video is currently in prison for manslaughter.
Some people say it was self defence. This guy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They have such a fascinating culture

We can expect a video soon then, "JUNKIE JILL HIVES"

Actually the Davy that Simie is going after in that video is currently in prison for manslaughter.
Some people say it was self defence. This guy

They have such a fascinating culture

'In one section, boxed off in red and underlined in bold, staff were told that “under no circumstances are the complaints number or complaints webpage address to be provided to any customer”.

The manual goes on to warn that “any agent found to be doing this will be subject to a disciplinary under call avoidance”.'

'In one section, boxed off in red and underlined in bold, staff were told that “under no circumstances are the complaints number or complaints webpage address to be provided to any customer”.

The manual goes on to warn that “any agent found to be doing this will be subject to a disciplinary under call avoidance”.'

The worst customer service I have ever experienced on a multitude of occasions.

"…the company had offered to make a charitable donation amounting to €20,000…

…Judge Halpin said he could not accept the charitable donation given the seriousness of the case…

…Fining the company €750 for each of the 10 counts before the court, Judge Halpin described the warning to employees as an “aggravating factor” in the case"

well done that judge.

"…the company had offered to make a charitable donation amounting to €20,000…

…Judge Halpin said he could not accept the charitable donation given the seriousness of the case…

…Fining the company €750 for each of the 10 counts before the court, Judge Halpin described the warning to employees as an “aggravating factor” in the case"

well done that judge.
I’m assuming that was €20k in lieu of a conviction????

If you reverse the order of those two paragraphs it makes a bit more sense in the context of a call handling script, i.e. they’re telling staff not to try avoiding handling calls by just passing them off to the complaints department. It would depend on context though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back