Ireland v Wales (1 Viewer)

I don't want to use my brain. I want simplicity. Post your side so we can pick holes in it. Oh and mine was the side I'd start against Wales not the one i'd start in a competetive match. Just for the record like.

Ok, then.

Given,
Coleman, O’Shea, Dunne, Clark
Wilson, Gibson, Lawrence/Hunt, McGeady
Doyle,
Stokes/Long

Hunt is rubbish, McGeady is absolute rubbish and Gibson is so anonymous that I think he's rubbish but i can't be sure because I rarely see him do anything in a match. Other than that I'd say it's a reasonably strong line up I too would prefer to see O Shea at center half Coleman might be a waste at right back if he can't cross the halfway line but then I suppose this is a fantasy in which you are the manager so I guess you'd have your full backs bombing down the line all day. You'd probably have them keep the ball on the floor use the full width of the field and press high up the pitch too how mental would that be.

I'll take Gibson out alright for Fahey maybe. But McGeady is far from rubbish - we know you just have it in for him. Hunt can be effective for Ireland. I'd give him a go.
I agree on Coleman wasted at the back, but that's all he'll get under Trap

Hunt has been involved in creating a number of important goals for us, for a 'rubbish' player. Might be limited but you can't say he doesn't have an impact. Gibson's days at Man Utd surely have to be numbered at this stage, hauled off at half time (or just afterwards) twice in a row, he'll hopefully learn at wherever he ends up that sauntering through games and cracking off the odd long-range shot doesn't really cut it.

Hunt has been involved in creating a number of important goals for us, for a 'rubbish' player. Might be limited but you can't say he doesn't have an impact. Gibson's days at Man Utd surely have to be numbered at this stage, hauled off at half time (or just afterwards) twice in a row, he'll hopefully learn at wherever he ends up that sauntering through games and cracking off the odd long-range shot doesn't really cut it.

A stopped watch is right twice a day.

He's rubbish.

A stopped watch is right twice a day.

What? That's just meaningless. As long as he can keep doing his trick (kick ball past defender, run into ankles, win free kick, deliver pinpoint cross onto head of Dunne / O'Shea) then he's worth an impact sub role at least. Actually, go back and watch the Italy away game again, he was probably our most effective player in that game.

I was actually at that game in Bari. Hunt tore the world champions a new one. Do you have any recollection of that WC

PS - the stopped clock thing makes no sense at all

Hunt is a far more skillful player than people give him credit for. Between his moronic interviews and breaking Cech's skull his image is that of a retarded kick and rush winger. Which isn't fair. He's no Duffer, but he's not a million miles away.

It makes perfect sense you pricks.

The watch is stopped and yet manages to be right twice. Hunt is a completely useless waste of space and yet he manages to fall over in the right place once or twice or blindly hoof a ball into the box and somehow cause danger exactly the same pricipal, be utterly fucking useless but present and you've a chance of seeming useful. Law of averages, the suns got to shine on a dogs arse sometimes. Fuck it I was drunk. Any way back to Hunt being fucking useless. Honesty of effort is part of being a good player but it does not make a player. Kuyt for example he's a worker he's, not perfect but he puts in the work and more importantly he gets forward defends reasonably well can be neat in his passing and he scores fucking goals. Hunt is as good as Kuyt is he ? Go on say it with a straight face he's literally not in the same league as Dirk Kuyt and I'm talking about Dirk Kuyt for fuck sake !

He's fucking muck. You know he's muck that's what's fucking sickening you all deep down know that Hunt is fucking rubbish and yet you're defending him because it's all we have. Fuck that be honest with yourselves you deserve it.

Haha! You'd swear you were one of these lads. Back to my original point - three goals against our 2 main qualifying opponents in the last campaign as a result of his free kicks. If he can repeat that again then he's worth a place irrespective of your opinion of him, no?

It makes perfect sense you pricks.

The watch is stopped and yet manages to be right twice. Hunt is a completely useless waste of space and yet he manages to fall over in the right place once or twice or blindly hoof a ball into the box and somehow cause danger exactly the same pricipal, be utterly fucking useless but present and you've a chance of seeming useful. Law of averages, the suns got to shine on a dogs arse sometimes. Fuck it I was drunk. Any way back to Hunt being fucking useless. Honesty of effort is part of being a good player but it does not make a player. Kuyt for example he's a worker he's, not perfect but he puts in the work and more importantly he gets forward defends reasonably well can be neat in his passing and he scores fucking goals. Hunt is as good as Kuyt is he ? Go on say it with a straight face he's literally not in the same league as Dirk Kuyt and I'm talking about Dirk Kuyt for fuck sake !

He's fucking muck. You know he's muck that's what's fucking sickening you all deep down know that Hunt is fucking rubbish and yet you're defending him because it's all we have. Fuck that be honest with yourselves you deserve it.

That's the worst analysis I've ever seen on No Way Referee, which is really saying something.

PS - we all get the Star Trek/Orbital reference. It doesn't work in the context of a footballer, for fuck sake.

wasn't hunt concussed in bari? there's the solution. a three/eircom branded green hammer to the side of the head before a match.

Yes, what's going on? I'm reading now that Stokes is only on standby, despite Best and Keane being wthdrawn. Tell me it isn't so - the man should stroll in to the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back