Heat (2 Viewers)

When I was riding a skateboard or BMX every day in the early 90's i went well over a year owning only one pair of long trousers,a tatty pair of jeans for work.
I had many pairs of shorts.

Buncha drama queens.

Thirty something every day in DC at the moment, and that's not really going to even cool off at night unless you're living by the woods.

And it's going to be like that until September or some shit.

Finally, trouser chat!

I don't own any shorts. I roll up my long trousers so they're sort of like 3/4 length.

Many years ago I wore shorts to work. And all the butch South African and Australian guys ridiculed my translucent Irish skin. So I've never worn shorts ever since.
Later at some work drinks this came up, one of the Saffas was saying "seanc, you're so white you're blue".
"Aha!" I say "Are you, a South African, denigrating me based on my race and the colour of my skin?"

All of a sudden all the laughter* stopped and all the antipodeans were tieing themselves in knots saying "no, no, it's not like that, I just meant, uhhhhh, yeah, no, like, it's not like what I meant like"

Hang on guys, let me get you a bigger shovel for this hole you're digging for yourselves.

*not all the laughter stopped. There was an older Zimbabwean guy in the corner who was watching this play out and was bent double with laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back