General Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

Michael O'Leary's moaning was fairly LOL. Doesn't seem to understand that it's not lack of thinking, it's literally people like him I want to have utterly destroyed.

I'm ok with Zappone. She'll get my vote.

Zappone to earn €80,000 from long commute | The Sunday Times

KATHERINE ZAPPONE, an independent TD for Dublin South West, stands to receive an additional €80,000 in tax-free travel and accommodation expenses over the next five years on the basis that she lives more than 25km from Leinster House. However, AA Route Planner suggests her home is less than 22km from Kildare Street.

She has history with 'generous' expenses, in her first 8 months in the Seanad she managed to claim e44k.
More Irish than the Irish themselves etc.

pricks lie about everything.

I voted Zappone based on her stance on civil/human rights issues.

I doubt I'd vote for her again, given her 'performance' in the last few weeks.

And I doubt I'm alone in that.

Fair enough - I know next to nothing about here - but she's clearly on the make with the expenses, which has to disappoint you a little, no?

Fair enough - I know next to nothing about here - but she's clearly on the make with the expenses, which has to disappoint you a little, no?
I was already disappointed with her after she climbed into bed with Enda last week after tweeting that morning that she was abstaining.

Seems like she hasn't a clue what shes at, or where she stands on anything.

But, I don't regret voting for her in the sense that the selection of candidates in my constituency were so bad that I wouldn't have voted for anyone else anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back