Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 8
Seriously give over with this shit. It requires an increasing amount of effort to resist the urge to post a flurry of actual spoilers every time you contribute to this thread. Nobody has given even the slightest detail away other than to clarify (or help to elucidate) stuff that has already happened onscreen, usually in response to direct questioning.

Seriously give over with this shit. It requires an increasing amount of effort to resist the urge to post a flurry of actual spoilers every time you contribute to this thread. Nobody has given even the slightest detail away other than to clarify (or help to elucidate) stuff that has already happened onscreen, usually in response to direct questioning.

Sorry Hermie. That one was tongue in cheek but my use of smileys has always been questionable.

Sorry Hermie. That one was tongue in cheek but my use of smileys has always been questionable.
Haha, yeah sorry must have been in narky humour yesterday. But seriously I'm uber cautious never to give anything away. I just love answering oh shit's (mostly inaccurate) postulations with more questions ;)

I've seen the most recent 3 times now. Mazin episode altogether. The beetle scene and the sansa stuff seemed better in review. think i was stuck in hype for the scrap on the first watch.

I've seen the most recent 3 times now. Mazin episode altogether. The beetle scene and the sansa stuff seemed better in review. think i was stuck in hype for the scrap on the first watch.

I thought it was fine but this entire season feels a bit like treading water. It's less engaging than the first few seasons which felt like the story was moving somewhere, now most of the impetus has gone out of it.

I dunno. Shir they only killed jeffrey a few weeks back.

Joffrey felt like mopping up rather than an actual pivotal moment in moving the story forward. It doesn't rank with most of the other main character deaths because let's face it, young Joff never really was involved in the game. He sat on a throne sexually assaulting the women of Westeros while everyone else engaged in all kinds of skullduggery to either control him, kill him or take the throne from him.

So far this season, Tyrion's sat in a jail cell. Arya's gone for a walk. Daenarys has settled down in Mereen. Jon is sitting at the wall. Sansa has grown a little bit of backbone.

All this felt like it was done in about 50 pages in the books and they've gotten a whole season out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back