Game of Thrones Season 6 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They telegraphed the wildfire, bit of a shame to see Maergaery or whatever go but that was about it.

Tomin going out the window was a surprise though.

So ...

The Dornish and the Tyrells to back Daeny in her invasion to fuck over the Lannisters? Littlefinger and Sansa to conspire to get rid of the new king of the north? Does last night settle the issue of who Jon Snow's dad is?

I cant remember what I know from the TV Show, from the books and from reading stuff online. So I do know who John Snow's old man is, but I can't remember how much it is outlined in the books. I will say that the men guarding the tower young Ned had to break in to were wearing Targaryen armor.

Outstandingly good craic that episode. Absolute carnage in the first 10 minutes. LOL

Lady Tyrell breaking the third wall with her "what's your name again? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS." mEGALoLz

The prospect of the big battle with the white walker is overshadowing everything. For the first few seasons they were a vague menace in the background and the comings and goings in Westeros had some excitement.

But now it's just a matter of moving stuff around until everything meets at the wall.

Who can really give a fuck about house this and house that anymore when the viewer knows (even if the characters don't) that there's a army of zombies on the way.

This huge thing overhangs everything else and makes all of the political manoeuvring that were exciting in previous seasons look pointless now.

qHpGcht.jpg

See the Connections Behind Ned’s Promise With This Infographic

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back