Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 43K
  • Watchers 8
there they are now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

tyrion.gif

reading some chat online that the mountain's 'confession' while doing the crush has political significance for the Dornish vs the lannisters - will be interesting to see that unfold

reading some chat online that the mountain's 'confession' while doing the crush has political significance for the Dornish vs the lannisters - will be interesting to see that unfold
We'll be off to Dorne next season no doubt. Really looking forward to that. Should be particularly bountiful viewing for us lads. Oberyn has a niece and 8 daughters!

The eye-gouging/exploding was so horrific i might actually be turned off this show forever. I don't know why i found it more unbearable than every other horrible thing that has happened in this show but.... ughghgh

The eye-gouging/exploding was so horrific i might actually be turned off this show forever. I don't know why i found it more unbearable than every other horrible thing that has happened in this show but.... ughghgh
It was the scream that curdled the blood as much as anything else. Up until then you had sort of forgotten Elaria had a ring-side seat for proceedings.

Height doesn't matter when you're on your back.
Thank the gods.

If they kill him, I will probably stop watching.
Yeah it's admirable that they keep slaughtering the likeable characters in the most gruesome way possible but now most of it is a humourless now and the plot is just dislikeable shit heads doing nasty shit to dislikeable shitheads. I don't really care about 80% of it at this stage.

Look it's wolf boy and fat lad scared about a bunch of savages. Yeah don't care.

Dragon lady is having some trouble. Yeah don't care.

Dwarf fella can't get any wine or whores. Fuck sake let him get what he wants for christ sake. This is an outrage.

Red haired lass is in another dodgy relationship. Yeah don't care.

Yadda yadda yadda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back