Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 43K
  • Watchers 8
fucksakes.

ayra's laugh bit was good though, how long have we been waiting for a load of starks to land in one place?

interesting parallels between ramsey and reeks parental issues.

*thank god*

if she gets into that castle she's liable to kill anyone or anything.

I'll miss that foreign lad. he should have had a word with bron at some stage.

sansa has apprenticed under cersei and the rest and now has a castle and might have a murderous little sister to play with sortly. she might get a bit into the old throne swapping.

I can just about bring myself to think about the rest of this episode now. It was really fantastic. Sansa finally doing something cool - and looking totally amazing coming down the steps in black. Guessing all those tedious passive moments she (we) endured will now pay off as she has been properly schooled in throne-games.

Arya laughing was brilliant. Her craic with the hound on the way was great too, he's clearly on the way out sadly. As is Tyrion, it seems we're in for another Ned Stark moment unless Jaime has another attack of morality and does a jaaaaaail-break.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Felt sorry for Jorah, but will he stay loyal to her out of love even in his (second) exile? Obviously Vaerys/Tywin has some bigger plan afoot - cos if that's all that Tywin's scheme amounted to, it was hardly worth while, and how would they know Jorah was such a trusted advisor anyway... hm.

The Reek deception thing didn't amount to much, I thought he was going to go long-term undercover and really do some crazy shit. Oh well. What else? The wildings are coming! Castle black is going down, clearly.

I can just about bring myself to think about the rest of this episode now. It was really fantastic. Sansa finally doing something cool - and looking totally amazing coming down the steps in black. Guessing all those tedious passive moments she (we) endured will now pay off as she has been properly schooled in throne-games.

Arya laughing was brilliant. Her craic with the hound on the way was great too, he's clearly on the way out sadly. As is Tyrion, it seems we're in for another Ned Stark moment unless Jaime has another attack of morality and does a jaaaaaail-break.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Felt sorry for Jorah, but will he stay loyal to her out of love even in his (second) exile? Obviously Vaerys/Tywin has some bigger plan afoot - cos if that's all that Tywin's scheme amounted to, it was hardly worth while, and how would they know Jorah was such a trusted advisor anyway... hm.

The Reek deception thing didn't amount to much, I thought he was going to go long-term undercover and really do some crazy shit. Oh well. What else? The wildings are coming! Castle black is going down, clearly.

The series never gives you what you want.

It will always give you the sad ending, as it were.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if the Red Viper beat The Mountain? Sure would!
Well that means it's probably not going to happen. Not that they won't let you hope it will happen. They'll wave it in your fucking face. Then eat it.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if Theon's sister came and rescued him after all his torture? Sure would! etc. etc.

I believe at least one of them is
Funny man.

Does this not imply that the Mountain is dead?

Or am I forgetting a death?

A Closer Look at Game of Thrones Season Four Episode Eight

Scorecard
  • Breasts, exposed: 14
  • Deaths, minor-character: 13 (in Mole's Town)
  • Deaths, major-character: Two
  • Dicks, exposed: None
  • Dinklage accent rating: 1/10
  • Dragons: none
  • "Hodor"s: None
  • Littlefinger accent rating: Welsh pirate?
  • Percentage of screen time involving Sansa Stark that is boring: 10
  • Sex scenes: None
  • #ThisCouldBeUsButYouPlayin: Roose and Ramsay Bolton
  • #TrueDetectiveSeason2: The Mountain and his squire

1527730_478809682242495_565204005_n.jpg

I cannie do the spoilers tag, so anyone that hasnt watched the new episode yet DONT READ THIS FOR FUCKS SAKES.

I was genuinely pissed after watching that earlier. Your man has been the star of this series. He was charismatic, lean, totally badass. There has been an awful lot of dross to wade through this season to get to the good bits, his speech the other week being one of the highlights.

that was gruesome as fuck too. jesus.

Back to the boring shit actors next week so. Yay. Obviously they cant really kill Tyrion can they?

The whole Black Watch stuff is falling flat on its face. I couldnt give a monkeys about those tools. And shouldnt we be more worried about the white walkers coming and killing everything in their path? Your one with the dragons is still a total bore. Give me more Stannis and his crew.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back