Game of Thrones Season 6 (2 Viewers)

You'd almost forget that the dragons finally went on a ship burning rampage after all the other sweet fighting.

I was shitting it for Tormund.

Meh episode. Lots of boring exposition followed by an expensively made but still a bit shit looking battle, the only purpose of which was to fill screen time. The bits with Dany riding the dragon were laughable. Looked like a computer game from 10 years ago. The Giant was sound though.

Meh episode. Lots of boring exposition followed by an expensively made but still a bit shit looking battle, the only purpose of which was to fill screen time. The bits with Dany riding the dragon were laughable. Looked like a computer game from 10 years ago. The Giant was sound though.

People seem to lose their shit over the "epic" battles each season but they're always really boring.

So what was Sansa's rationale for not telling Jon about the lads from the Vale on the way?
1/ She wasn't sure they'd arrive
2/ She know Ramsey would find a way to goad Jon into attacking and needed to keep them in reserve
3/ She's setting herself to be Lady of the North and fuck Jon

So what was Sansa's rationale for not telling Jon about the lads from the Vale on the way?
1/ She wasn't sure they'd arrive
2/ She know Ramsey would find a way to goad Jon into attacking and needed to keep them in reserve
3/ She's setting herself to be Lady of the North and fuck Jon

I think its number 3?? I thought it was mostly a way of putting across that of all the people there, she was the best tactician, knowing john was too thick to not fall into ramseys trap, she waited till he'd played his whole hand of cards and then won the thing.

I think its number 3?? I thought it was mostly a way of putting across that of all the people there, she was the best tactician, knowing john was too thick to not fall into ramseys trap, she waited till he'd played his whole hand of cards and then won the thing.

I'm going with a combination of 1 & 3.

Did Sansa know the knights were coming? She looked pretty fucking smug sitting on that horse, but I couldn't remember her having been told about it. I thought the letter we saw her writing was for Brienne? Can't remember seeing her get an answer to it. If she knew and didn't say then she's either stupid or deranged, not "the best tactician" - she risked the whole battle and threw away thousands of lives just so she wouldn't have to tell Jon she sent a letter (or cos she was mad at him for not including her in the planning?). What if the lads had arrived 10 minutes later and it ended in a siege? Or if she had them up her sleeve the whole time why did she let Jon's entire army get slaughtered before acting?

She reminds me of her insufferable mother

Prediction: Jon Snow will die in the next episode. Like, properly. Doesn't it seem kind of idiotic that there have been no apparent consequences (yet) of him being brought back from the dead? I mean, c'mon! We all know that shit's not that simple ....

Anyway, will clear the way for Sansa to take over.

My friend had a deadly theory about Sansa. Deadly in the sense I think she might be right:
Sansa is pregnant with Ramsay's baby. He made some comment about now being apart of her now or something. Anyway seems plausible and how the show might go

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back