Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 43K
  • Watchers 8
thedar3.gif

What the fuck is up with Aiden Gillen's voice/acting.
I mean I've been saying that since the beginning but it's gotten progressively worse and more cringey/hilarious every season.

Do the show-runners not realise how bad/hilarious it is?

And.....was the show always this horribly thrashy/soap opera esque or has that just become much more apparent this season.

Beyond the hilarious "your sister" (throws her in the moondoor) other actors and plots such as Daenery's are getting hokier and hokier and hokier.

My buddy was right when he said "man.....sometimes this show is like watching Eastenders".

I mean I've been saying that since the beginning but it's gotten progressively worse and more cringey/hilarious every season.

And.....was the show always this horribly thrashy/soap opera esque or has that just become much more apparent this season.

Beyond the hilarious "your sister" (throws her in the moondoor) other actors and plots such as Daenery's are getting hokier and hokier and hokier.

My buddy was right when he said "man.....sometimes this show is like watching Eastenders".

It's always had lots of percentage of rubbish in it. Basically everything that isn't Peter Dinklage or Arya.

His accent is more 'country' now because he's not in the city putting on an act.
It is still somewhat grating though.

Overall the show is pulpy trash. That is its attraction. It is absolutely EastEnders - albeit with dragons, swearing, fucking and gore.

No one breaks this show down like they do Mad Men. It appeals to your baser self.

No episode this week. We have to wait ANOTHER week for the big fight. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did he actually ...

get married to yer wan who he shoved through the moon door off camera? Because if he didn't they'll probably have to do a runner, but if he did they'll probably have to kill that kid.
how could you forget?

that wedding night, the screaming

yeesh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back