Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 43K
  • Watchers 8
So far this season, Tyrion's sat in a jail cell. Arya's gone for a walk. Daenarys has settled down in Mereen. Jon is sitting at the wall. Sansa has grown a little bit of backbone.

All this felt like it was done in about 50 pages in the books and they've gotten a whole season out of it.
the tyrells have got their foot in the door in king's landing
the wildlings have crossed the wall
lysa arryn has died and left the armies of the vale basically in the power of littlefinger (either by his marriage to lysa or through sansa when she marries robin)
arya and sansa are presumably about to be reunited
the mountain's admission of murdering elia martell and her children will create tension between dorne and the lannisters
stannis gets backing from the iron bank and davos gets that outrageous pirate back on-side so there'll be more trouble from them
and tyrion has been sentenced to death

that's all big stuff

dunno

tywin already called it

i guess we'll find out
i don't think he'll actually be killed but i didn't think oberyn would be killed either

dunno

tywin already called it

i guess we'll find out
i don't think he'll actually be killed but i didn't think oberyn would be killed either

You know what, I'm an idiot. I'm basing the whole thing on the fact that they surely can't kill Tyrion. When they have spent season after season showing me that they can do just that.

You know what, I'm an idiot. I'm basing the whole thing on the fact that they surely can't kill Tyrion. When they have spent season after season showing me that they can do just that.
although if they were going to kill him off it would happen just when we thought he'd found happiness or something, not with a week's notice

so he's probably safe after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back