Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 8
booooooooooooooooooring.

to be fair, it was the best battle they've staged on the show, but it barely advanced the story. some tertiary characters get offed, and then the dude walks off into the wild at the end.

Why does it have to 'advance the story'? Nice change to give a whole episode to one story, especially for something as pivotal as the storming of the wall.

Going through the previous seasons again and it is more enjoyable having a good grasp of who's who and where's where. Watching Baelish get to work on his plans is a laugh.

And John Snow and Ygritte were closer than i remembered. :(

Oh yeah, and that was a cracker too
That was a cracker, but mainly because there were some good characters in it. Short Lad and his boozey mate in particular. Who honestly gives a shit about Fat Cut Price Hobbit Style Side Kick Lad, his buck toothed pseudo-bride or Ginger Shouty Lass and John the epitome of fucking boring Snow ?

That shot through the heart video is priceless though. I couldn't help but laugh when she started banging on about the cave.

That was a cracker, but mainly because there were some good characters in it. Short Lad and his boozey mate in particular. Who honestly gives a shit about Fat Cut Price Hobbit Style Side Kick Lad, his buck toothed pseudo-bride or Ginger Shouty Lass and John the epitome of fucking boring Snow ?
northernernerns?

Ugh, some prick who works for Facebook got it. I feel like boycotting the books forever now.

George RR Martin to kill off Facebook employee in Game of Thrones books | Books | theguardian.com
th

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back