Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 8
i've been reading the books for the last couple of weeks and caught up with the tv show this morning

decisions decisions

10464120_10152225461147734_8811013693666511985_n.jpg

He might survive. But probably not.

Other interesting notes:
Who's going to be in charge at King's Landing? Cersei as Queen Regent looks a good bet - that will be mental. In other news, Vaerys has done a runner with Tyrion, the Mountain is going to come back as some sort of zombie, Jaime will be surely be accused of letting Tyrion out to kill his da - it's going to be mental, because if Cersei and Jaime get into a slanging match, the truth will come out about Tommen's lineage. And Tywin's dead. TYWIN IS DEAD! I'll miss Charles Dance from the show but this is massive. How will the Tyrells react? Will the Dornish make a claim?

Dany is soooo boring. Only interesting thing is that the black dragon is on the loose. Thoroughly boring plot. Maybe old Barriston will talk her into sailing to Westeros. Seems unlikely though.

Also shit and boring: Brienne. Time to drop her. I thought she and the Hound would both go off the ledge. And why's her sword called Oathkeeper? Should be Oathfucker-up.

Good stuff: Stannis back in the Game. The Red priestess giving Jon Snow the eye - I'm now convinced I'm right that he's actually Ned's nephew, with Targaryen blood, and has been raised Luke Skywalker style in obscurity. She'll work it out.

The Children - completely amazing. Real Jason and the Argonauts stuff, I loved that.

Shame we didn't see the white walker king again.

And Arya sailing off to Braavos was great... 'you shall have a cabin' Can't wait to see more of that.

that episode delivered

although

the jaime / tyrion stuff looked like a pre-execution dream sequence, until i realised it wasn't

Okay, I'm done with the spoiler tags. It's in the thread title.

Did anyone think that because Cersei had given it back up to Jaime that Jaime was sending Tyrion down the river.

I thought death awaited him at the top of those stairs.

Also, two shitting scenes and no nudity - this show endlessly surprises.

The poor god damn Hound. "At least I would have had one happy memory." That was heartbreaking. Those two acted the shit out of that scene.

Last edited:
finished the third book tonight and spoilered the fuck out of next season for myself

BALLS

finished the third book tonight and spoilered the fuck out of next season for myself

BALLS

Did something similar reading about some of the 7 kingdoms on Wikipedia, like a stupid dope. Might just start mid way into the books now. Is there any set time on the t.v. show to finish? I'll be 40 by the time they get to the end.

Just watched the fight and 'death' scene again. Bloody brilliant from start to finish. No one says 'fuck' and 'fucking' like big Rory.

The Hound's demise was rough stuff. Gonna miss you big guy : (
thehound.png

Once again the weakest part was Dany's bit. I don't know which was more unconvincing, her crying or the dragons themselves. They looked shit. Did they spunk all their CGI budget on the giants last week or what?

That aside it was a cracking finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back