Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 43K
  • Watchers 8
I thought it was so over the top it was just funny. Sad to see that guy go though. He was good craic.

There have been other things in GoT that have made me far more quesy - the wildlings running around hacking the shit out of unsuspecting villagers for example, Theon's torture, some of Joffrey's behaviour. I mean, if you sign up as a combatant in a duel-to-the-death you've got to expect the possibility of having your eyes gouged out and your head exploded. Fair game, I say.

Yeah I'm surprised myself, and intellectually that's all very true, but... this one was by far the worst for me. What a way to go.

Seriously? I think I've been numbed by all those French horror films @george mcfly made me watch. Even those barely made me bat an eye.

I thought it was cool, I suddenly turned in Keanu Reeves and went "cool." There was a bit in this season's Hannibal that was far worse for me, it probably took an hour and a half to finish the episode because every so often I had to pause it and have a walk around the room. And the thing I watched right after GOT this week had a fuckload of rats in it, which is something I'm actually frightend of, some giant fucker popping my head like a grape doesn't seem like much of a legit threat.

Red haired lass is in another dodgy relationship. Yeah don't care.

My new theory is that Gillen has spent the entire season speaking in a bizarre and distracting accent so that people don't focus on the fact that he's lusting after a character that's about 15, and who in the books is even younger.

I thought it was cool, I suddenly turned in Keanu Reeves and went "cool." There was a bit in this season's Hannibal that was far worse for me, it probably took an hour and a half to finish the episode because every so often I had to pause it and have a walk around the room. And the thing I watched right after GOT this week had a fuckload of rats in it, which is something I'm actually frightend of, some giant fucker popping my head like a grape doesn't seem like much of a legit threat.
The gore in Hannibal is much more gruesome

I really wish she'd do something cooler with the dragons. I mean she has dragons for christsake. She should just fly to King's Landing and fry everyone there.

If they kill Tyrion and play the dragon card, i'll probably stop watching after that. maybe.

why is grey worm becoming slowly relevant (dont answer if you are a book reader)

I thought Grey Worm’s ding dong had gone the way of Theon’s…

It has. My sister has read the books and thinks the Grey Worm subplot is basically sullying the unsullied for no good reason other than cheap yankee TV tropes

do lads with no dick and balls get randy?

Wasn't he asked if he had lost the "pillar" or the "stones" or both? I can't remember what the answer was. My understanding is that if he has retained his "stones" then the randiness will certainly be there and we might expect some sort of, I dunno, extreme dry-humping with yer wan at least. Now that I think of it, surely he wouldn't possess that manly testerone-filled physique were he not still in possession of his "stones"? Yes, I think we can certainly expect some somewhat unconventional sex in the next episode.

do lads with no dick and balls get randy?

according to her - I don't think this can be a spoiler, because it points to how no one knows what's going on with this subplot - in the books the unsullied are completely robotic, obedient, straight-forward fighting machines, and there is no humping, pillar, stones or otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back