Any wrestling fans? (1 Viewer)

Barely watched any BOSJ this year but the final was wild. What a match. Enjoyed it way more than Ospreay Vs Ricochet. Rev Pro are running a Super Juniors tournament over here on July 8 and now i can't wait for it!

Barely watched any BOSJ this year but the final was wild. What a match. Enjoyed it way more than Ospreay Vs Ricochet. Rev Pro are running a Super Juniors tournament over here on July 8 and now i can't wait for it!

They saved the best for last, indeed. What a match.

This morning and the first day were the only full BOSJ shows I watched; the others I stuck to the tournament matches, and I skipped the hard cam shows except for the Liger matches. His story this year might get overshadowed by the younger stars but it was something special to me.

new Fire Pro Wrestling on Steam later today / tomorrow depending on your time zone! Looking forward to playing this for the first time ever.

I went to Rev Pro on Saturday again - Ishii vs Riddle was exactly what you'd imagine. Brutal chops and suplexes all over the place. the British J Cup was great too. Got my photo taken with Liger before the show started when I spotted him lurking at a side door. Great craic.

new Fire Pro Wrestling on Steam later today / tomorrow depending on your time zone! Looking forward to playing this for the first time ever.

I went to Rev Pro on Saturday again - Ishii vs Riddle was exactly what you'd imagine. Brutal chops and suplexes all over the place. the British J Cup was great too. Got my photo taken with Liger before the show started when I spotted him lurking at a side door. Great craic.

Ah that's mad! Liger is my hero. Might watch that show if I spring for a month of Rev Pro's on demand.

Looking forward to Fire Pro too, never played it here either.

I played through some of the Fire Pro tutorial last night. First session: grapple with opponent and execute a small move. Sure how hard could that be? Well...I'd say my success rate was about 3%. Thankfully I improved. I can now run the ropes and execute a big boot (occasionally). When I was able to string some moves together I can see why people love the series.

I can't wait to download whole rosters from WCW and NJPW and play some proper games.

The ability to use mp3s for custom entrance music when it is patched in will be amazing. Cannot wait for Demolition to walk the aisle to their theme and do battle with the Hart Foundation!

really enjoying what I've seen of the the G1 so far. Both Nagata matches have been really good, Naito vs Ibushi was insane and I think Zack Sabre Jr vs Ibushi was my fav so far.

Ric Flair is serious condition in hospital :(

In better news...the G1 semis and final were all insanely good. I actually ended up covering my eyes at some points when they were busting out violent suplexes and the likes.

I managed to miss the entirety of the G1. I've got a list of recommended matches and I'll catch up on those and the final before SummerSlam. Of course the winner was spoiled FFS.

I managed to miss the entirety of the G1. I've got a list of recommended matches and I'll catch up on those and the final before SummerSlam. Of course the winner was spoiled FFS.

I've got loads to go back and watch because I couldn't keep up with all the recommended matches. I watched one or two of the 6 man tags with the young lions too for the first time ever. They were lots of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back