• Replies 15
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 2

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Gonna be out in Belfast on Sat night. What I'd really like is to go dancing someplace where the music is good and the dancefloor will be full before midnight and they won't turn me away for being ancient (or any other reason, really)

All the tripadvisor reviews of Belfast nightclubs are terrible

Failing that, any other suggestions? Live music also welcome

And what kinda shit is that? Indie disco type buzz? Like it used to be in Whelan's?

Yikes the crowd on their instagram page looks pretty young ... maybe I should go to that Stones tribute in the Empire Music Hall instead

Thinking of getting a bus up to Belfast directly after work to see 75 Dollar Bill...could be waiting a long time to see that guitarist again.

Any lifts up, please let me know.

Gonna be out in Belfast on Sat night. What I'd really like is to go dancing someplace where the music is good and the dancefloor will be full before midnight and they won't turn me away for being ancient (or any other reason, really)

All the tripadvisor reviews of Belfast nightclubs are terrible

Failing that, any other suggestions? Live music also welcome

Bert's jazz bar does a more jazz based approach for slower sexier dancing

Thinking of getting a bus up to Belfast directly after work to see 75 Dollar Bill...could be waiting a long time to see that guitarist again.

Any lifts up, please let me know.
Sorry, it's Sat we're going up, and besides I don't live in Dublin ... 75 Dollar Bill sounds amazing though, and actually the Black Box looks pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back