Any wrestling fans? (2 Viewers)

Just did the first video, essentially just learning the moves they use in the programme. And I'm surprised by

1) How much of a sweat I got up

2) How good and loose I feel now; I woke up really tight this morning because I was climbing all over machinery yesterday and then went for a cycle so my quads and shoulders were really stiff.

Rumble highlight:

giphy.gif

Watched most of it. Enjoyed the women’s match more than the men’s one, right up until that idiotic rousey appearance. What are they, mimes?

I've hardly watched any wrestling in months but just got one of them Amazon Fire sticks and restarted my subs to both WWE and New Japan because now it's ridiculously easy to watch stuff using the apps on the tv.

Yesterday I watched the big matches from the latest New Japan show which was fun. Today I watched short Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask from Madison Square Garden. I've definitely seen this match three or four times but it is always good. Also today a Hulk Hogan vs Abdullah the Butcher bloodbath from 1982.

I finished watching Sakura Genesis this evening. I've figured out the secret to thoroughly enjoying Okada matches is to skip the first 15-20 minutes.

Anyway, looking forward to WrestleMania weekend. I have the privilege of a late start on Monday but my body clock will be screwed for most of next week, I'm sure.

In the meantime, there's a bunch of episodes of WCW Saturday Night on the Network now (the one from 1992, the rebranded 6:05 show) so those need to get watched.

I finished watching Sakura Genesis this evening. I've figured out the secret to thoroughly enjoying Okada matches is to skip the first 15-20 minutes.

Anyway, looking forward to WrestleMania weekend. I have the privilege of a late start on Monday but my body clock will be screwed for most of next week, I'm sure.

In the meantime, there's a bunch of episodes of WCW Saturday Night on the Network now (the one from 1992, the rebranded 6:05 show) so those need to get watched.

I haven't watched any NXT since the last takeover but I'm pyched for Johnny Wrestling/Ciampa. I'd like to be excited for WM, Nak and AJ should be a classic but every time I think about the card I remember that it's got the Angle/Rousey vs HHH/McMahon match, and I'm fucking sick of Shane too.

I haven't watched any NXT since the last takeover but I'm pyched for Johnny Wrestling/Ciampa. I'd like to be excited for WM, Nak and AJ should be a classic but every time I think about the card I remember that it's got the Angle/Rousey vs HHH/McMahon match, and I'm fucking sick of Shane too.

You and me both, about everything you said!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just finished watching NJPW Dominion, 'twas an excellent show. Omega and Okada had me on the edge of my seat for the last few minutes; I was afraid of what might happen seeing as Chaos lost every other match on the card but what a satisfying result.

Just finished watching NJPW Dominion, 'twas an excellent show. Omega and Okada had me on the edge of my seat for the last few minutes; I was afraid of what might happen seeing as Chaos lost every other match on the card but what a satisfying result.

I only got around to watching the main event last night. I was worried it might drag a bit but it was just great.

I absolutely loved this Riddle vs Ospreay match from OTT recently. Ospreay really annoys me sometimes with his selling but this was almost perfect.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back