Any wrestling fans? (1 Viewer)

it raises many questions

how did he get up there? why did he get up there? did he mean to miss? why is there no floor padding?

Exactly. I mean Mick Foley blah blah. But he never jumped/fell that far onto bare concrete. And when he did take that crazy high bump, he at least had an MDF table to break his fall. Hell, even that stupid Vic Grimes thing from XPW, the dude had a stack of tables to hit (even if he missed most of them).

I'm just listening to the Lapsed Fan tribute to Bobby Heenan and they're doing a really good job of summing up what he meant to us people of a certain age.

So I saw on Wikipedia that Jazzy Gabert (her off the Mae Young Classic, and the indies as Alpha Female) is the stepdaughter of Masahiro Chono. I tweeted about it, and she replied with the sweetest pic

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone catch wrestle kingdon? I thought Jericho-Omega was pretty good for what it was; I normally hate that brawling through the crowd shit but they told a good story with it and they did do some actual wrestling out there as opposed to what you see in WWE. Plus at his age Jericho can't really go like he used to so they had to cover for that and did so well.

English language commentary was very annoying though, too many references to insider terms like "put over" and "mark."

Anyone catch wrestle kingdon? I thought Jericho-Omega was pretty good for what it was; I normally hate that brawling through the crowd shit but they told a good story with it and they did do some actual wrestling out there as opposed to what you see in WWE. Plus at his age Jericho can't really go like he used to so they had to cover for that and did so well.

English language commentary was very annoying though, too many references to insider terms like "put over" and "mark."

I made sure to have the morning off to watch it live, though I still missed the pre-show rumble as the website kept timing out. Pacing as always for New Japan's big shows was top notch, even if as a whole it feels like a hair below the last couple of Wrestle Kingdoms. Anyway. New Year Dash the following day was fun, teasing Jericho's continued presence and showing the company is still very much behind Tetsuya Naito. Good stuff.

Have been looking to shake up my exercise routine for a while so last night I ordered DDP yoga, I am a massive mark.

All credit to it, I haven't even started and much like Scott Hall and Jake Roberts I'm now not addicted to booze and crack.

I did some sessions of it a few years ago and thought it seemed pretty good! And then I just stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back