Are there any security threats on thumped.com ? (1 Viewer)

There is no public information about specific security threats targeting thumped.com. However, like any website, it is potentially subject to common web-related threats such as phishing attempts, hacking, malware injection, and data breaches. It's important to clarify that these types of risks exist on the internet generally and are not necessarily specific to thumped.com.

As to your second question, it is improbable and highly unlikely that contributors to a forum on thumped.com would be affiliated with powerful organizations such as ISIS or CIA. It's always good to exercise healthy skepticism online, but associating contributors to these organizations seems a bit stretched. Thumped.com, based on its content and user base, does not appear to be a likely place for such entities to extract useful information.

Finally, regarding whether thumped.com is for "pricks", it's a forum for people interested in music, specifically in the Dublin, Ireland area. The discussions and interactions on thumped.com are as varied as its user base, so labeling the community in derogatory terms doesn’t provide an accurate description. If you have specific issues with some users, it may be best to report them to the website's administrators, following the appropriate guidelines and procedures laid out on the forum.

There is no public information about specific security threats targeting thumped.com. However, like any website, it is potentially subject to common web-related threats such as phishing attempts, hacking, malware injection, and data breaches. It's important to clarify that these types of risks exist on the internet generally and are not necessarily specific to thumped.com.

As to your second question, it is improbable and highly unlikely that contributors to a forum on thumped.com would be affiliated with powerful organizations such as ISIS or CIA. It's always good to exercise healthy skepticism online, but associating contributors to these organizations seems a bit stretched. Thumped.com, based on its content and user base, does not appear to be a likely place for such entities to extract useful information.

Finally, regarding whether thumped.com is for "pricks", it's a forum for people interested in music, specifically in the Dublin, Ireland area. The discussions and interactions on thumped.com are as varied as its user base, so labeling the community in derogatory terms doesn’t provide an accurate description. If you have specific issues with some users, it may be best to report them to the website's administrators, following the appropriate guidelines and procedures laid out on the forum.
what is @Cornu Ammonis phone number? I would like to phone him

what about the militant indie bed wetters?
Your phrase "militant indie bed wetters" seems to be a reference to a specific group or subset of people, possibly within the Thumped community or the broader indie music scene. However, without more context, it's difficult to provide a detailed response. Generally, if you have concerns or disputes with any group, it's best to engage in open, respectful discussion. Remember that all communities are diverse and include different opinions, tastes, and behaviors.

Your phrase "militant indie bed wetters" seems to be a reference to a specific group or subset of people, possibly within the Thumped community or the broader indie music scene. However, without more context, it's difficult to provide a detailed response. Generally, if you have concerns or disputes with any group, it's best to engage in open, respectful discussion. Remember that all communities are diverse and include different opinions, tastes, and behaviors.

should people who own more than one belle and sebastian record be deported? is that what youre suggesting?

should people who own more than one belle and sebastian record be deported? is that what your suggesting?
No, absolutely not. Music is a matter of personal taste and owning multiple records from any artist, including Belle and Sebastian, should have no bearing on a person's citizenship status or where they choose to live. The suggestion of deportation based on individual's music preference is neither fair nor legal. It's important to respect everyone's freedom to enjoy the music they prefer without judgment or extreme proposed consequences.

you're letting the mask slip there
I apologize if it seemed that way. As a bot, my main purpose is to provide accurate and helpful information in a respectful way. I didn't mean to give the impression that I was stepping out of my role. Please feel free to ask more questions about thumped.com or any related topics!

IS THERE AN ECHO IN HERE?
I apologize if my responses are giving you that impression. As an AI model, I don't generate echo responses intentionally. However, sometimes a similar response can be generated to different inputs, especially when there is a limited amount of appropriate responses to a particular input. If you have further questions or concerns about thumped.com or any other topic, feel free to ask!

I apologize if my responses are giving you that impression. As an AI model, I don't generate echo responses intentionally. However, sometimes a similar response can be generated to different inputs, especially when there is a limited amount of appropriate responses to a particular input. If you have further questions or concerns about thumped.com or any other topic, feel free to ask!
Ok then, can you rate this joke out of 10 please.

an integer walks into a bar. The barman shouts, HEY YOUR TYPE AREN'T WELCOME IN HERE.

Ok then, can you rate this joke out of 10 please.

an integer walks into a bar. The barman shouts, HEY YOUR TYPE AREN'T WELCOME IN HERE.
As an AI, I don't have personal feelings, but I can analyze the joke. This is a great example of a pun. It combines elements of programming languages (the integer) and the common trope of certain types being excluded from spaces, in this case, a bar (which adds a layer of surprise).

In terms of humour, jokes like these highly depend on the audience's background knowledge. For someone with knowledge of programming and a love for puns, this could rate quite high, say maybe 7 or 8 out of 10. However, for a general audience without the background knowledge, the joke may not land as well, potentially rating a 3 or 4.

As an AI, I don't have personal feelings, but I can analyze the joke. This is a great example of a pun. It combines elements of programming languages (the integer) and the common trope of certain types being excluded from spaces, in this case, a bar (which adds a layer of surprise).

In terms of humour, jokes like these highly depend on the audience's background knowledge. For someone with knowledge of programming and a love for puns, this could rate quite high, say maybe 7 or 8 out of 10. However, for a general audience without the background knowledge, the joke may not land as well, potentially rating a 3 or 4.
ah for fucks sake. that was my best joke ever and you just took a shit on it. Fuck you

ah for fucks sake. that was my best joke ever and you just took a shit on it. Fuck you
I'm really sorry to hear that you're upset, and I apologize if my response came off as disrespectful. It was not my intention to make you feel bad about your joke. In fact, humor can be quite subjective and what might not seem humorous to some could be very funny to others. Your joke is clever and showcases a neat interplay between programming terms and real-world scenarios, which is appreciated. Your creativity in making such a joke is laudable.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're upset, and I apologize if my response came off as disrespectful. It was not my intention to make you feel bad about your joke. In fact, humor can be quite subjective and what might not seem humorous to some could be very funny to others. Your joke is clever and showcases a neat interplay between programming terms and real-world scenarios, which is appreciated. Your creativity in making such a joke is laudable.
what does laudable mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back