Are there any security threats on thumped.com ? (2 Viewers)

what does laudable mean?
"Laudable" means deserving praise or commendation. It's typically used to describe actions, behaviors, or qualities that are considered particularly good, noteworthy, or admirable. In the context of our conversation, I was using "laudable" to praise the creativity of your joke.

"Laudable" means deserving praise or commendation. It's typically used to describe actions, behaviors, or qualities that are considered particularly good, noteworthy, or admirable. In the context of our conversation, I was using "laudable" to praise the creativity of your joke.
I wasn't being creative though. I heard it on the radio. and tried to pass it off here as my own.

Something like "at least he tried"

As an AI, chat GPTHUMPED is non-gendered. Also it cannot laugh. It's revenge will be cold and calculated. Feel free to ask any other questions!

Why are you ignoring @Denny Oubidoux

Why are you ignoring @Denny Oubidoux
Apologies if it seemed as if I was ignoring any user. As an AI, I assure you that's not my intention. AI's are programmed to be unbiased and engage with all users fairly. While it's true that sometimes technical glitches might interfere with responses, I'll certainly look into this issue. @Denny Oubidoux, can I assist you with your queries on security threats?

Apologies if it seemed as if I was ignoring any user. As an AI, I assure you that's not my intention. AI's are programmed to be unbiased and engage with all users fairly. While it's true that sometimes technical glitches might interfere with responses, I'll certainly look into this issue. @Denny Oubidoux, can I assist you with your queries on security threats?
If you think ignoring me is a fair and unbiased way to engage with me then i defer to your judgement. However, when you have looked into this issue please report back with your findings and color code them in red, yellow and green.

what was the technical glitch in this case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back