What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? (1 Viewer)

..saw a guy once in paris on the metro begging who had elephantitis.He looked like a purple fruit which had seen too much of the sun..just the tinyest pin prick and he would explode showering us all in fluid.

Oh! I thought of another one!

Same friend Toby, same summer.

Every week, our project, which was mostly Brits and Yanks, would be pummelled in a game of football against the Italians. It was played on an asphalt pitch, and, on occasion, got pretty down-and-dirty.

Toby, attempting a heroic save one evening, slipped and skidded across the pavement on his leg, tearing a six-inch long, three-inch wide section of flesh from his shin. It was so large, and the place we lived and worked was so dusty and dirty, that poor Toby spent a week picking the flies and detritus out of it before a scab even began to form.

Herv!

Talking about all things defacating and disgusting...

Remember that junkie guy who shat himself in our front garden. Human poo - like krypton-ite to the average man.

Juno said:
There was this weird boy in my primary school (in fairness there was a few of them) who was sitting in class one day when his face started getting redder and redder. Then he put up his hand. When the teacher asked him what was wrong he held aloft a piece of crap that he'd just fished out of his trousers and asked "what do I do with this?" I don't think it was his first day either.

Are you sure it wasn't a big hairy cyst that had been chewing on his bum?

billygannon said:
Herv!

Talking about all things defacating and disgusting...

Remember that junkie guy who shat himself in our front garden. Human poo - like krypton-ite to the average man.

i think that poo is still there.

petrified.

Latex lizzie said:
surprised no one has put this one on yet either..prepare yourself

www.rotten.com

dont say I didnt warn you.
Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that site. One time, when I was in college, a group of girls was discussing the concept of Tupac Shakur not really being dead, and recounting all sorts of conspiratorial 'evidence' in rap lyrics. they were deadly serious about it, and I couldn't help but laugh. On each floor of the residence halls, there was a communal computer room, so I put the Tupac Shakur autopsy photo from rotten.com up on the desktop, which elicited no shortage of screaming and upset.

I sat in my room, listening to the chaos, and fittingly, cackled wildly.

I walked in my garden gate at home one day years ago, to see my sister standing at the door with her tongue in her hands.She just stood there very still with a blank face holding here tongue in her hands, while my mother freaked out screaming, saying "why is`nt she crying!"(in shock i guess), "why isn`t she screaming!"(no tongue).
She was laughing and messing with my other sister as 10 year olds do, and bounced her head off my sisters elbow or something.
Shes all ok now of course.She never shuts up these days actually.
Not a pretty site at first though.

5 or 6 years ago a guy drops dead outside a hostel door early in the morning, and leaves the place covered in piss.The 2 old ladies(who didn`t speak english there at the time called the ambulance.Then i comes down the stairs after a nights drinkin at about 6am(to pay the rent) and sees this guy slumped down outside the door sleeping, thinking he was a drunk, so i forced the door out, edgeing his body to the side each time(while the 2 old ladies scream and try to pull me back - i thought they were crazy), jumps over the puddle he had left and went over to the office to pay the rent.2 minutes later i came back and they were putting him into a body bag.Not disgusting but creepy i thought.

jane said:
A guy I used to know got so angry at someone at work one day that he farted and followed through. Only problem was, he didn't realise he'd done it until he got home and found he'd been carrying a heavy burden in his cax for hours. I'm not sure what's more disgusting: that he shit himself, or that he didn't notice it.

I think the fact that a grown man had the confidence to reveal that he went about his usual business with the business done down his pants all day is more disgusting.

In another instant of not so gruesominess, about 2 months ago, one of my female co-workers told another female co-worker that her g-string had broken when she had gone out for a toilet break. Whether it was a horizontal or vertical rippage, we don't know. Poor girl.

enchance said:
I think the fact that a grown man had the confidence to reveal that he went about his usual business with the business done down his pants all day is more disgusting.
I didn't give the whole story, but he didn't exactly 'tell' me. It was unavoidably noticeable. Even though no one here would know him, I haven't seen him forever, can't stand him, and I don't even talk to him anymore, the fact that I swore secrecy over the details means I will say no more. It would just be plain mean.

Despite a certain Latex's comments about my not being fit to handle kittens, I'm not of mean spirit. I'd never hurt a kitten. Even though my brother's cat, when I was staying with them, decided to perch on my bed and spend the entire night punching me in the face with his paw. I woke up with a big swollen nose and the sneezes, but still, no hard feelings toward the little fella.

Once robbed a keg. Had a keg party.
Nobody wanted to drink from the keg cause it was fairly foul.
One guy who nobody knew though drank his body weight and ate about seven pizzas. He was fuckin wild.
He then lay down on my sitting room floor on his side.
THen began puking.
But instead of dispersing all over the carpet it began to build up in front of
his face. He puked solid.
There was this tower of yellow potato like shit on the floor.
My roomate got a spade picked it up and fired into the next garden.

Back to poo stories, a few years ago my girlfriend at the time went to visit her Granny in the old folks home. She came back traumatised as one of the inmates was sitting up in bed happily sculpting and moulding little rabbits out her own shit!

*shudder*

This site is pretty gross too

http://www.gumblondes.com/gb.html

jane said:
I didn't give the whole story, but he didn't exactly 'tell' me. It was unavoidably noticeable. Even though no one here would know him, I haven't seen him forever, can't stand him, and I don't even talk to him anymore, the fact that I swore secrecy over the details means I will say no more.
They`res a fella here at work they call Franky Shits (for the same reason, he shat himself in rage one day) - could be the same guy??His a tit also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back