What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? (1 Viewer)

enchance said:
There was one maggot story on here in the past that involved a fight in a kebab shop resulting in the knocking over of one of those big meat sticks and voila!, maggots emerged.

A friend told me that she knows this guy who had dreads for about a year or so. Whilst they were in full bloom, he decided to get rid of them. As the hairdresser chopped them off, voila!, maggots had infested themselves in his wirey tangles of hair.
Wow. Wow. There are few things that send a shiver down my spine the way maggot stories do.

Ugh. I'll never eat dreadlocks again.

enchance said:
Another story (quite possibly an urban legend) I heard was that of an abrakebra punter getting herpes off a salad burger. must've been good mayonnaise!
the appetite for "fast food" is directly proportional to the volume of alcohol consumed! I mean if you were clean and sober you'd never consider eating in any of these places, right?

Speaking of catching herpes from weird things, a friend's boyfriend was telling me about a teacher he had in school who got herpes in his eyes. Apparently, he had it on his nether parts, too, and there was something about some contact lenses and some spreading of the virus, and as we say on this thread, 'Voila!': herpes of the eyes.

But off a salad burger? Oooooh, god, no. Ugh.

nlgbbbblth said:
in Kilburn, Irish pub

went into toilets

steel urinal, enough for 3 men standing

guy was squatting in front of it, and shitting into it

and wiping the shit with his hand in a downwards motion so it didn't stick....

Keepin' it toilet related. This is less disgusting than just funny. Saw a guy in a toilet once go direct from draining the snake to the hand dryer.

Dixer said:
Keepin' it toilet related. This is less disgusting than just funny. Saw a guy in a toilet once go direct from draining the snake to the hand dryer.
There's just no excuse for not washing your hands after using the toilet!
It's skak!!

I was in a coffee place in New York a few months ago, and was dying for a wee. There were two toilets, and someone was waiting, so I assumed one was occupied and waited impatiently, doing the peepee dance like a ferret. Another guy walked up to queue and noticed that one of the toilets was indeed vacant, and pointed this out to me. I went in and shut the door, and lowered the seat -- which had been left up -- using my usual method of half kicking it down while steadying it with a handful of toilet paper in my hand.

Once the seat was down, I felt that pre-relief of 'I'm about to pee, thank FUCK,' until it was destroyed by the realisation that there was a LARGE, SOLID turd on the back of the bowl, which had been concealed by the raised seat. It was at least eight inches long and wide enough to have caused some discomfort to the pooper, not least because it was obviously deposited whilst hovering awkwardly over the WRONG part of the toilet.

I was uncomfortably close to said faeces (as if being in the same room with an unidentified shite wasn't enough) and my zip was already undone. I pretty much just grabbed my stuff and dove out the door as quickly as possible, just as the guy who'd sent me in there was coming out of the other loo. My face told him everything. He apologised. I was ill for the rest of the day.

There was both corn AND nuts in that thing, and yes, I was close enough that I could identify inclusions. Ooooh. I need a wash now.

i thought you were going to say you sat in it.

meh heaagg :(

someone here once mentioned a game they would play as youngsters: "gickball" i believe it was called. basically you get a football, cover it with dogshit, and throw it at your mates.

simple, and devastatingly effective.

I heard a story once about a guy who got a chicken burger in Cork some night - when he bit into it, he found that most of the 'burger' was actually a huge pus-filled abscess which burst all over his face and inside his mouth.

!bog

man gently and quietly masturbating beside me at a urinal in london bridge station during rush hour.

when i washed my hands i caught his eye in the mirror, he seemed completely unaware that he was doing anything inappropriate.

mangler said:
I heard a story once about a guy who got a chicken burger in Cork some night - when he bit into it, he found that most of the 'burger' was actually a huge pus-filled abscess which burst all over his face and inside his mouth.

!bog

I've been told that story numerous times, i'd say it happened once, but i think everyone's heard that story at some stage.

one more for the road.

went into the toilet in work earlier.

opened one of the cubical doors.

hesitated, and ducked out again.

there was a jet black turd peeking up at me.

jet fucking black.

i'm sure i've told everyone i know this story, but anyway:

used to work in a niteclub and the drugs were often consumed in the toilet.
anyway, this would lead to some fairly disgusting poo-related incidents.
so one night i was cleaning up and we were playing around with the new mop heads, and some of the foreign floorstaff were miming singing into the top of the mop... one of the girls put one on her head when she took it out of the bag and pretend to be madonna. immediately after, this young malasian guy put a mophead on his own head not bothered that it was a dirty one.

:eek:

one of the girls screamed as poo dribbled onto his shoulder and neck, and 'like a virgin' has never been the same....

mangler said:

!bog
he thought the pus was mayonnaise/salad cream

I believe he got food poisoning

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back