What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? (2 Viewers)

Rimbaud said:
They`res a fella here at work they call Franky Shits (for the same reason, he shat himself in rage one day) - could be the same guy??His a tit also.
I really like watching those people (usually seriously over-weight americans/canadians) that seem like they're gonna have a heart attack when they start to whinge/argue over the simpliest thing. Relax!

Mathatma Scarfe said:
Back to poo stories, a few years ago my girlfriend at the time went to visit her Granny in the old folks home. She came back traumatised as one of the inmates was sitting up in bed happily sculpting and moulding little rabbits out her own shit!

*shudder*
Was it only rabbits she was making? I wonder why?

And, no, Rimbaud, it couldn't have been the same guy.

I felt bad for him, of course, though not bad enough to prevent myself from pointing it out.

On the way back from Feile 95 me and a load of my mates had just gotten through a crate of duty free Grolsch and started wandering around the ferry. We saw the kiddies playground was empty, and obviously couldn't resist. Anyway the playground was covered in balls so it was like a huge ball pool, with climbing frames, slides etc. So we're throwing balls at each other like any mature young adults would, when one of my friends threw a particularly hard and true shot my mate Colins stomach. Colin threw up. Now this may not sound too gross, but here comes the punchline - he threw up at the bottom of the slide, and instead of cleaning the booze puke, he just covered the area at the bottom of the slide with more balls. I still shudder when I think of the poor kid who went down that slide first...

today at lunchtime
just as i'd finally wiped all the gross shit from this post from my mind and was about to enjoy my sandwich..
was alerted to a guy sitting opposite us happily picking away at his nose
and then eating it
twice

haha that just reminded me!
was on a bus in London a couple of years ago
and this guy sitting right across from me took off his shoes and socks and started to pick his toenails!!
totally normal looking dude, when he finished he just put his socks and shoes back on and gave me a disturbing apologetic smile!

beattre said:
There's a guy in Galway called "Downtown Dennis Brown" who, I've been reliably informed, ate a puke sandwich. Not just a bite, the whole thing.
When I was a kid, I used to love these ice lollies that came thawed, as tubes of coloured liquid. I think they were just called freeze-pops or something, and they were the greatest thing on earth. Until....

Some kid, the cousin of someone in my neighbourhood, was visiting for a week or so. He was a real show-off and no one really liked him, but we hung out with him out of childlike obligation. One day, in my front yard, he started going on about how he could make himself puke whenever he wanted to. This being before the age of bulimia awareness, this was fascinating, yet still revolting.

I said I didn't believe him. He swore he could do it. I had just finished one of my beloved freeze-pops, and he took the empty tube from me and puked right into it, filling it to the top with his chunky bile. I was far less upset at seeing the puke than I was about him ruining freeze-pops for me FOREVER.

jane said:
I think they were just called freeze-pops or something, and they were the greatest thing on earth. Until....

Mr. Freeze's love! He, he. about two years ago I bought a mr. freeze in the local french bakery at the time who i'm convinced was run was a construction worker cause the guy looked like a total deadbeat. well anyways, after the purchase of said mr. freeze, he offers to open it which struck me as being quite funny as most irish people have perfected the 'ol quick-teeth-ripping-open of a mr. freeze.

enchance said:
Mr. Freeze's love! He, he. about two years ago I bought a mr. freeze in the local french bakery at the time who i'm convinced was run was a construction worker cause the guy looked like a total deadbeat. well anyways, after the purchase of said mr. freeze, he offers to open it which struck me as being quite funny as most irish people have perfected the 'ol quick-teeth-ripping-open of a mr. freeze.
I refer you to state of Ireland's teeth.

Hm, right thread, too.

jane said:
She recently struck up a professional friendship with a german guy in our anatomy department, who is interested in doing Forensic Anthropology, and for whom her expert knowledge would be quite helpful. This guy, however nice he is, has a fascination with human remains that leaks over into his daily life. He has his own collection of human skulls, some which he has donated to the anatomy department, others he keeps in his house..
is he friends with that german cannibal lad?

Rimbaud said:
I walked in my garden gate at home one day years ago, to see my sister standing at the door with her tongue in her hands.She just stood there very still with a blank face holding here tongue in her hands, while my mother freaked out screaming, saying "why is`nt she crying!"(in shock i guess), "why isn`t she screaming!"(no tongue).
She was laughing and messing with my other sister as 10 year olds do, and bounced her head off my sisters elbow or something.
Shes all ok now of course.She never shuts up these days actually.
Not a pretty site at first though.
Fucking hell. Does it grow back?

This thread should be sold as a weight loss device.. enough wonderful descriptions to put anyone off food for a month or two. Can't stop reading for some reason, though.

Richie said:
This thread should be sold as a weight loss device.. enough wonderful descriptions to put anyone off food for a month or two. Can't stop reading for some reason, though.
I knew someday I would initiate a diet revolution...

Ahhh, I'm glad you appreciate the thread. I've been waiting for weeks for the 'right' time to start it, and what a beautiful thing it has turned out to be (maybe I should mention that on the 'beauty' thread), especially the poop stories.

Like Lizzie's dysentery, I hope it just keeps on for weeks....

Still waiting for Brian's maggot story, though.

jane said:
Still waiting for Brian's maggot story, though.

There was one maggot story on here in the past that involved a fight in a kebab shop resulting in the knocking over of one of those big meat sticks and voila!, maggots emerged.

A friend told me that she knows this guy who had dreads for about a year or so. Whilst they were in full bloom, he decided to get rid of them. As the hairdresser chopped them off, voila!, maggots had infested themselves in his wirey tangles of hair.

enchance said:
A friend told me that she knows this guy who had dreads for about a year or so. Whilst they were in full bloom, he decided to get rid of them. As the hairdresser chopped them off, voila!, maggots had infested themselves in his wirey tangles of hair.
friend of mine had dreads for a few years and when he was getting rid of em we decided to do some exploratory surgery on one of em, so we bisected it and all that was inside was green dust! then again he wasn't a crusty and used to wash the old dreads now and again.

on another point you've put me off kebabs forever..:eek: ..that was on dame street right?

spectraljanitor said:
on another point you've put me off kebabs forever..:eek: ..that was on dame street right?

nope, think the kebab story originated from England but I guess you can apply it to every kebab stall/shop. I mean, do you actually think every kebab place goes through a full wan of those meat sticks everyday?, I don't think so. I'm sure the daily cycle of heating, refridgeration, heating, refridgeration...... is gonna take it's toll on those meat stick's innards and bound to unleash a fresh crop of maggots. I'm guessing those meat stick yokes are imported directly from Turkey and you all know how "clean" and "hygenic" turkish people are.

Another story (quite possibly an urban legend) I heard was that of an abrakebra punter getting herpes off a salad burger. must've been good mayonnaise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back