What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? (2 Viewers)

..yeah I've held one of those in my hands..they just look totally unreal. It goes like this..

Brain.."holy shit thats a real head cut in half you have there!"

eyes"naw mate thats fake..look at the teeth..its fake dude"

brain"I'm fucking telling you.." etc.

Latex lizzie said:
..yeah I've held one of those in my hands..they just look totally unreal. It goes like this..

Brain.."holy shit thats a real head cut in half you have there!"

eyes"naw mate thats fake..look at the teeth..its fake dude"

brain"I'm fucking telling you.." etc.
Uuuuuugggggghhhhh. That's revolting.

I've come into close contact with unburied human remains in cemeteries and stuff, but, like I said, they're really only bones, so they aren't that scary. It's a bit of a shock to be peeking around buildings and come face to face with a pile of human skulls (which happened to me in West Clare once), but it's actually kind of cool.

That is blech. Head. Skin. Brain. Yuck.

Was that in the RCSI?

..yup.I took students there every wednesday for a year. We all signed disclaimers before we went in to bind us into not talking about what goes on or to take photos(drawings are o.k. I have some excellent stuff I did of a siamese baby with it's chest cavity exposed andy you would love it)But the stories are just to funny not to tell..this one girl was all "this isn't gonna bother me at all" before she went in..she got three feet inside the door and saw 20 bodies on steel tables with their heads missing and split to a church for the rest of the day.Class.

ok, so after we had discovered the disaster area i rang the caretaker, forgetting that of course it was saturday and he wouldn't be there. so, i took it upon myself to barricade the loo, with a note explaining the situation.

i went out for a couple of hours to do my shopping and when i came back i went into the kitchen to unpack. there was a spanish girl who lived with us (more about her in a bit) who approached me and quizzed me on the deal in the loo. she said she'd seen it and tried to clean some of it up and i said if she valued her health she'd use the toilet upstairs and wait for the caretaker to come on monday. that was fine so off she went with herself.

i was putting some stuff in the fridge and i noticed a rather strong fecal smell wafting in the direction of the bin. i was aghast. could she have? no, it wasn't possible! but she had! she had cleaned up some of the crap (and blood) and put it in the bin in the kitchen. where we cooked. where we stored our food.

the mind boggled.

Can I do another one? Yes? Okay.

Another summer in southern Italy, another nasty story.

The place where our site was was the highest point in Pompeii, and two people on the project had been struck by lightning one year, so every time there was even a hint of a thunderstorm, we had to run for cover in a less-elevated part of the city, which usually meant being crouched in some tiny Roman room with 80 people and whatever stray dogs had adopted us. As if the gross-out competitions my friend Toby and I had on a daily basis (usually at mealtimes), were not enough, the dogs provided additional nauseating tableaus.

One time, as we were huddled in a sheltered area during a storm, one of the dogs, a lab cross with a bum leg, who had been following me all summer (including standing guard with another dog outside my tent every night), was cuddled up next to me. I was petting his head, and generally allowing his affection, when Toby, who often discouraged this sort of thing, started shouting at me in his thick Yorkshire accent.

'Jane, get away from the fucking dog!'

'Shut up Toby, you're just jealous that I'm more popular with animals than you.'

'No, Jane, really, get away from the dog!'

He made a face, and I leaned down and pet the dog's head again, saying, 'Don't listen to the bad man, he doesn't change his clothes, and he stinks of wee.'

'Jane, listen to me, the dog is EATING WORMS OUT OF HIS OWN ASS!'

And sure enough, I looked down, and there the crippled creature was, slurping up the little wriggling maggots like so much parasitic spaghetti, creating a cycle of self-sufficient nourishment like none I'd ever seen.

I did jump away this time, much to Toby's amusement. That was seven years ago, and I still haven't lived it down.

the same girl (of the bin incident) came from a very wealthy family in spain. they had maids, massive house, the works. as far as i could tell, before moving to germany she'd never really had to fend for herself, and cooking was definately something she'd never done much of.

one day i was in the kitchen eating my dinner and she came in. we chatted for a bit and she started to 'cook' eggs. i use the term "cook" quite loosely as what she had been doing for the previous couple of months (i only noticed this then) was crack 2 eggs in a tupperware box, stir them a bit, stick them in the microwave for 10 seconds till they were a runny mess and then dip bread in them. as a result, she constantly had the runs, and lost about 2 stone over the course of our 1st 6 months there.

herv said:
one day i was in the kitchen eating my dinner and she came in. we chatted for a bit and she started to 'cook' eggs. i use the term "cook" quite loosely as what she had been doing for the previous couple of months (i only noticed this then) was crack 2 eggs in a tupperware box, stir them a bit, stick them in the microwave for 10 seconds till they were a runny mess and then dip bread in them. as a result, she constantly had the runs, and lost about 2 stone over the course of our 1st 6 months there.
Sounds like some sort of weird Iberian gentry Atkins...

I used to know a girl who would try to find ways to get a tapeworm so she could lose weight.

I also knew a guy when I was a kid who'd done so much coke by the age of 15, that he had a great trick: he would take a chain, shove it up his nose, pull it out his mouth, and 'floss' with it.

He was a great man for the rehab.

...People who eat Cheese & ONION crisps all they time and breath out through ther mouths in small office spaces/trains/buses should be thrown in a fuckin zoo. Its my pet hate. I HATE ONION BREATH!! I could see a dead body and it wouldn't repel me as much. DOWN WITH ONIONS IN PUBLIC!! !bog

..actually the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me regarding the poo poo is the following.I will try to make a long story short as it were..
Basically I went to egypt and went off into the desert with some bedowin(?) types and they caught a small deer like thing called a dik-dik(I kid you not) anyways these guys had different ideas about they ways lavatories(holes in the sand) should be used..They butchered the little deer thingum in front of me and we ate the meat that night around the fire(all very romantic and lawrence of arabia I thought) I had only eaten in hotels up until that point..at at the back of my mind I couldnt help wondering if I should have(as a westerner) been breaking bread with people who wiped their arse with their hands.Turns out I was right.I found out(after about 6 weeks) that I had a really bad case of protazoid dysentry.Which basically means I was shitting bovril for two months.None of the doctors here knew what was wrong with me.I was sent to the matter hospital to give a sample( high as a kite on a morphiate which stopped you going to the loo) only trouble was I was given a leaky sample jar.I was in a line waiting to have my sample taken off me when the smell hit me..and others..I reached into the bag and the sample jar had a small hole in it...I was totally off my head at the time and legged it.

oh my fucking god!!! ha ha ha ha :D eugh though!!! "I was totally off my head at the time and legged it." hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! that'll have me laughing until lunch time.
Latex lizzie said:
..actually the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me regarding the poo poo is the following.I will try to make a long story short as it were..
Basically I went to egypt and went off into the desert with some bedowin(?) types and they caught a small deer like thing called a dik-dik(I kid you not) anyways these guys had different ideas about they ways lavatories(holes in the sand) should be used..They butchered the little deer thingum in front of me and we ate the meat that night around the fire(all very romantic and lawrence of arabia I thought) I had only eaten in hotels up until that point..at at the back of my mind I couldnt help wondering if I should have(as a westerner) been breaking bread with people who wiped their arse with their hands.Turns out I was right.I found out(after about 6 weeks) that I had a really bad case of protazoid dysentry.Which basically means I was shitting bovril for two months.None of the doctors here knew what was wrong with me.I was sent to the matter hospital to give a sample( high as a kite on a morphiate which stopped you going to the loo) only trouble was I was given a leaky sample jar.I was in a line waiting to have my sample taken off me when the smell hit me..and others..I reached into the bag and the sample jar had a small hole in it...I was totally off my head at the time and legged it.

..I'm tellin yiz it was baaad.They whole line behind me was going what the fuck is that smell?? and I was out of my biccy on this stuff a doctor had given me so I never made the mental leap that it was me.I reached in to the bag and this stuff got all over my fingers and I just turned and ran down the stairs..I showered for a hour.I felt dirty.I guess I had been "shite raped".

Man I thought I was having a bad time with our backed up drains at home this week. In terms of unpleasant sights I reckon Herv's poop story may well win though at least you had a caretaker to deal with it I did have to remove about 10kg of "unpleasant material" with a trowel. !bog

BTW if anyone can lend me some manhole lifters as we also have a big (2' diameter) manhole in the back garden and I'll probably need to go investigating there tomorrow.

Latex lizzie said:

Dirty Girl! Charlotte Church will never be the same in my head

jane said:
Sounds like some sort of weird Iberian gentry Atkins...

I used to know a girl who would try to find ways to get a tapeworm so she could lose weight.

I also knew a guy when I was a kid who'd done so much coke by the age of 15, that he had a great trick: he would take a chain, shove it up his nose, pull it out his mouth, and 'floss' with it.

He was a great man for the rehab.

fukin hell. :(

right, my last shitty tale also involves our residence in berlin and this wonderfully mad russian couple who lived with us.

he was a jazz musician, (he really was amazing) and he played in a ska band full time. she on the other hand (i still laugh at this), was the daughter of a russian general and she was constantly under threat of being kidnapped (she went missing twice while we were there). anyhow, they lived in this tiny room together, alternating between fucking loudly and fighting loudly. and they had a cat.

very shortly before i moved in, the bloke went away on tour to dresden for 3 or 4 days. she was staying with friends and they left the cat, with enough food, to its own devices in the bedroom.

my friend alex told me subsequently that the cat had gone pretty much ape shit (excuse the pun) in the room and crapped pretty much everywhere it could. they had lots of thick carpets and mats in there and the shitty smell just didn't leave. the room and our floor stank of cat shit for the next 8 or 9 months (i couldn't believe it lasted that long either). the bloke and his girlfriend cleaned it up to the best of their ability and learned to live with the smell. i felt somewhat ill later when i saw russian bloke eating toasted sandwiches from the same sandwich maker his cat had done doody all over a few weeks previously.

kitten.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back