What's this part of my guitar that I lost called? (1 Viewer)

pissypants

Changing a pickup on my tele, realised while restringing that this "thing" is long gone, up the robo-hoover and off to the dump.

I'm pretty sure it's a "ferrule", but that's also the name of the yoke that guides/holds the strings through the body of the guitar.

I'm trying to buy a replacement and find out more info about correct fitting and measurements, but it's very hard when you don't know what it's called...

Cheers..xx

Would the robo hoover have had the power to suck it up?
Could be worth ringing some guitar stores that do maintenance, never know they might have boxes of spare rainy day components.

Changing a pickup on my tele, realised while restringing that this "thing" is long gone, up the robo-hoover and off to the dump.

I'm pretty sure it's a "ferrule", but that's also the name of the yoke that guides/holds the strings through the body of the guitar.

I'm trying to buy a replacement and find out more info about correct fitting and measurements, but it's very hard when you don't know what it's called...

Cheers..xx
I think "ferrule" is correct

Amazon product ASIN B07567KDJM

You want these, as you appear to have vintage style tuners

I might actually have some of these, as I retrofitted vintage style tuners into other guitars and needed different bushings that what came with the tuners

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back