what kind of guitar have i got (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
i got one in a car boot sale a few months back, i've only taken time to look closely today.

i figure its a flemenco type guitar, but i'm not even sure about that.

its a traditional classical shaped body but where the confusion starts is the bridge. its sorta like a mandolin bridge, and you cant put nylon strings on it. the only writing on it is 'sevilla' written in cursive on the body. googling sevilla brings up a company who look like they make similar guitars but not steel strung instruments. so i'm guessing it was some sort of weird knock off company. any suggestions as to who made it would be welcomed. photo's later on.

anyways, the action is a shade off 10mm on the 12th, so i think its destined to be my lap steel.

4350956447_3fc8997773_b.jpg

there.

Has someone changed the bridge? A mate has a sevilla it sounds lovely. The thread title reminds me of the questions in Going for Gold, you know the "Who am I? I was born in Muskegon Michigan in 1947. I began my musical career as a drummer in high school, I formed an Influencial band when I was 19 and took shit loads of heroine til I checked myself into a Mental Instution then went to Berlin went broke a few times relapsed constantly, and now sell insurance." Miss that show.

EDIT: I couldn't see the picture when I replied actually thats what my mates one looks like I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back