What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? (1 Viewer)

I sat in my room, listening to the chaos, and fittingly, cackled wildly.
You are truly mad.

5 or 6 years ago a guy drops dead outside a hostel door early in the morning, and leaves the place covered in piss.The 2 old ladies(who didn`t speak english there at the time called the ambulance.Then i comes down the stairs after a nights drinkin at about 6am(to pay the rent) and sees this guy slumped down outside the door sleeping, thinking he was a drunk, so i forced the door out, edgeing his body to the side each time(while the 2 old ladies scream and try to pull me back - i thought they were crazy), jumps over the puddle he had left and went over to the office to pay the rent.2 minutes later i came back and they were putting him into a body bag.Not disgusting but creepy i thought.

:eek:, just plain :eek:. I can't think of anything else :eek:

in Kilburn, Irish pub

went into toilets

steel urinal, enough for 3 men standing

guy was squatting in front of it, and shitting into it

and wiping the shit with his hand in a downwards motion so it didn't stick....

The toilet's of GAA clubs up and down Roscommon are similar. This seems to be a common occurance.

there was a jet black turd peeking up at me.
"peeking" :)

fucking hell i can't believe i just read that entire thread.

Me neither.

Was out in Nairobi at the start of the year. Came home from the pub one night and just got in the door when I heard 6 gunshots close by. Waited a few minutes and went out to the guard, who was crouching down at the front gate and asked him what was going on, he was shitting it and couldn't say anything.
Anyway the next morning I heard the full story, some guy tried to break into a house near mine when the owner came out and blasted him with a shotgun. The guy was hit so many times that his arm fell off and he landed in a ditch. The body was there for 3 days, in 30 degree heat, until his family came and collected the body!
You could smell it 100 yards down the road-mank!!!

i was at the bus stop and some girl and her mates were also waiting for the bus and anyways she just sort of exploded with puke...it just came up and some came out and she held a load of it in her mouth so her cheeks were all full with puke and she just looked around for a few seconds not knowing what to do and we all felt sorry for her but then she fucking swallowed most of it back down! GROSS! Then she puked it up again , thats what you get for trying swallowing puke!
This thread rules. Ill tell the tale of the grassy poop soon!

I knew a girl who boasted that she loved her boyfriend so much that every night she would pick the shit from his hairy arse.

Didn't actually witness this but I was forced to visualise it and in way that was worse.

I knew a girl who boasted that she loved her boyfriend so much that every night she would pick the shit from his hairy arse.

Didn't actually witness this but I was forced to visualise it and in way that was worse.
that ain't love. that's evolution going "fuck you! you're not invited!".

Ah yes, well...probably not the grossest thing i've ever seen, but certainly the grossest I've ever perpetrated...

Had a boozy evening out as part of a strategy 'team building' day with our department. Got pretty pissed. Spent night in fancy hotel. Woke up feeling pretty rotten, but not so bad that I couldn't eat some fruit I'd had delivered to my room for breakfast. I get carsick very easily though (even when sober) so was a bit dubious when a colleague offered to drive me to the dart station to catch the connecting train to StinkTown where I live, but being lazy and hungover I accepted the offer.

Felt a bit nauseous in the car but was proud when I made it to the station without having to ask her to pull over. Felt much better in the station, even bought a bottle of coke and things were looking up.

Once we got to Skerries though I was feeling the worse for wear. Had too much liquid in my stomach after drinking the coke and started to want to heave. I held back though and while still feeling dodgy, thought I was ok.

Just as we were pulling in to the stop before mine, I was congratulating myself for keeping it down so long and having such great mind control over my body.

And then out of nowhere I knew I couldn't hold back any longer and grabbed my empty bottle of coke, thinking I could get sick in that. Didn't work like I planned though and no vomit went into the bottle, it went all over me and the floor. I'm happy to say I cleaned it all up though (I'm no knacker!!!)

Thankfully being a saturday the train was pretty much empty. Shocked the aul ones sitting nearby though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back