What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? (1 Viewer)

I heard a story once about a guy who got a chicken burger in Cork some night - when he bit into it, he found that most of the 'burger' was actually a huge pus-filled abscess which burst all over his face and inside his mouth.

!bog

everybody knows that guy. my one is called joe.

I worked in Ericssons in Dun Laoghaire about 4 or 5 years ago. I was working late one evening and went out for a smoke and a coffee at about 8 pm. Within the grounds I saw one of the local drunks chatting with a woman who looked homeless but didn't show any signs of alcoholism or drug abuse. I'd say they were both in their mid 40s or 50s.

He was drinkin a flagon and he had a purple face with parts caked in blood, she had long greasy grey hair and she was very talkative. They were both hideous.

As I was leaving through the grounds at 9 I heard an unearthly noise and looked to my left, I saw the woman giving the drunk a blowjob. I was only 20 feet away and I got way too much visual detail. I froze for a second and then he looked at me like he'd just woken up and he didn't even flinch.
You know that feeling when you come close to an accident and your legs go? That’s what it felt like.

This was one of my favourite 'first date' anecdotes for a few years.

Fried of mine saw 2 infamous Limerick winos riding one afternoon in Arthur's Quay park.

There was a third wino there (Davy, who is dead since, God rest him) who was helping with the intromission standing over the guy holding his hips and helping him push in and out, all the time saying "Dont worry buddy I have you".

I worked in Ericssons in Dun Laoghaire about 4 or 5 years ago. I was working late one evening and went out for a smoke and a coffee at about 8 pm. Within the grounds I saw one of the local drunks chatting with a woman who looked homeless but didn't show any signs of alcoholism or drug abuse. I'd say they were both in their mid 40s or 50s.

He was drinkin a flagon and he had a purple face with parts caked in blood, she had long greasy grey hair and she was very talkative. They were both hideous.

As I was leaving through the grounds at 9 I heard an unearthly noise and looked to my left, I saw the woman giving the drunk a blowjob. I was only 20 feet away and I got way too much visual detail. I froze for a second and then he looked at me like he'd just woken up and he didn't even flinch.
You know that feeling when you come close to an accident and your legs go? That’s what it felt like.

This was one of my favourite 'first date' anecdotes for a few years.

This is the best 'first date' anecdote ever. Or I will continue to believe this because my 'first date' nerves often cause me to tell the story (most likely somewhere recounted on this thread) about watching a dog eat worms out of its own ass.

I kinda figure, sure, he's going to find out what I'm really like at some point -- why not on a first date?

This is the best 'first date' anecdote ever. Or I will continue to believe this because my 'first date' nerves often cause me to tell the story (most likely somewhere recounted on this thread) about watching a dog eat worms out of its own ass.

I kinda figure, sure, he's going to find out what I'm really like at some point -- why not on a first date?

"Anyways, enough about me, whats the biggest shit YOU'VE ever taken?"

I saw a race hound get skinned alive by a truck on the way to school one beautiful spring morning.

And my own balls. I've seen my own balls. More fascinating than disgusting though.

I find it really interesting that when a woman is raped by a man, everyone wants to keep the women home. There's never any talk of not confining potential rapists to their homes because, "Oh, that woudl treat them like criminals!" No, let's lock up our daughters, for their wanton desires cause men to commit these heinous crimes against our property.

Anyway. Carry on.

Now thats a perfect first date talking point.

I once talked about my psoriasis and touched on bunions during a first date.

I don't have bunions.

Now thats a perfect first date talking point.

I once talked about my psoriasis and touched on bunions during a first date.

I don't have bunions.

Actually, if a guy wasn't going to be able going out with someone who doesn't believe women should be confined to their homes, I think I'd want to know before I wasted perfectly good eyeliner.

I SAW A JUNKIE'S KAKS FALL DOWN AND MOLTEN HOT SCUTTERY SHITE COME SHOOTIN' OUT HIS ASS. GARDEN HOSE ON HALF POWER STYLE. ON THE 123 JUST ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE PALE ON THOMAS ST. IT COVERED THE ENTIRE FLOOR SECTION BETWEEN THE WHEELS ARCHES AT THE FRONT OF THE BUS. HE HALF PULLED UP HIS JOCKS AND DIVED ONTO THE PATH. ALL WHILE STILL SHITTIN'. THE SMELL MADE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE PUKE. IT WAS SPECTACULAR.

GETTTIN' A LAST BUS BACK INTO TOWN A FEW HOURS LATER. THE SAME BUS PULLS UP WITH A SUN/STAR TYPE PAPER THROWN DOWN ON TOP OF THE POOL (AND I MEAN POOL!!) OF SHIT. A FRIEND WAS THE ONLY ONE ON IT. THEY MADE A COMMENT ABOUT 'THE FUCKIN' SMELL OF THIS BUS, WHAT THE FUCK??'...

'FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK' I REPLIED....

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!!

I SAW A JUNKIE'S KAKS FALL DOWN AND MOLTEN HOT SCUTTERY SHITE COME SHOOTIN' OUT HIS ASS. GARDEN HOSE ON HALF POWER STYLE. ON THE 123 JUST ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE PALE ON THOMAS ST. IT COVERED THE ENTIRE FLOOR SECTION BETWEEN THE WHEELS ARCHES AT THE FRONT OF THE BUS. HE HALF PULLED UP HIS JOCKS AND DIVED ONTO THE PATH. ALL WHILE STILL SHITTIN'. THE SMELL MADE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE PUKE. IT WAS SPECTACULAR.

GETTTIN' A LAST BUS BACK INTO TOWN A FEW HOURS LATER. THE SAME BUS PULLS UP WITH A SUN/STAR TYPE PAPER THROWN DOWN ON TOP OF THE POOL (AND I MEAN POOL!!) OF SHIT. A FRIEND WAS THE ONLY ONE ON IT. THEY MADE A COMMENT ABOUT 'THE FUCKIN' SMELL OF THIS BUS, WHAT THE FUCK??'...

'FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK' I REPLIED....

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!!

I would like to give you a prize.

twink.jpg

thats pretty disgusting

oooooohhhhhhhhh even though this isn't the worst image on this thread by far, it's particularily painful to remember - the time I saw my dog get smashed by a car, that braked, holding his leg under the wheel as it skidded.
When we were driving him frantically to the vets , I had him in my lap, and noticed that all the skin on his front leg had literally been torn off, and the bone had split in half. There was dog blood on the car window for days because I couldn't bring myself to clean it off without vomiting.

when i was in calcutta years ago i was in a bus coming from the airport into calcutta city and a truck drove past us on the motorway with a load of dead bodies stacked up in the back just barely covered with a sheet.
there was at least 50 bodies. fucking horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back