What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? (1 Viewer)

oh well, it's not like i'll ever top the cover to 'symphonies of sickness' with google image search alone - i'd need medical journals and shit

andrew
ps - that cat looked much cuter as a thumbnail. pretty mediocre lookin kitten.

i was in the zoo when i was very young and got separated from my aunt for almost an hour. i got really scared and needed to shit really really badly. i had no idea where the toilets were and i guessed they must have been 20 miles away, things like making your way to the toilets in a huge place like the zoo all on your own can seem really frightening when you're that age. at least, it did to me. so i rummaged my way into a crowd which surrounded the lions enclosure, it was feeding time. i tried to hold on for dear life but eventually, i just had to let go. the slight groan and look of ecstacy on my face made this small girl who was standing beside me look around. i stared at her straight in the face, all the time feeling this warm wet slug of shit sliding it's way down my leg. i kept her stare, i must have looked so frightened and backed away verrrrry sloooowly... i couldn't help myself, i had to look down to see what trail of horribleness i had left in my wake - my 'big mistake', it gave the game away. the girl squealled and cried to mer mommy "mommy, look at what the horrible boy did". her mother clutched her to her side and screamed "oh, come away, come away!" with understandable horror. all i could do was smile sheepishly and back away. when i got to the edge of the crowd, i found my aunt and cousin, just by chance. on the way home, my aunt noticed an odd smell in the car. i said nothing. the minute i got home i raced upstairs and tried to clean myself up and learned how to use the washing machine for my very first time. i will never ever forget that day.

hi-5 *SCHMAK* :D

My brother was in the DCU jacks one night on a night out.

The janitor, who was on a night off and was out in the same bar, walked into the bathrooms after him

The janitor noticed that one the loos was blocked. Instinctively he put his arm down the loo and unclogged it with his bare hand. He then proceeded to just run his hand quickly under some water, ran it through his hair and then left.

I've also been in a situation where I've handled human poo. However this was with a plastic glove between skin and faeces.

Although on several occasions I've wiped the soiled arse of another human being.

As disgusting as that was, Hag, it was endearingly self-effacing.

I used to live with these drug-crazed lunatics who smoked angel dust four or five times a day. They had a rottweiler that was never fully housetrained, and since I was the only one who ever bothered to take the dog out for walks, whenever I wasn't there, it would foul the carpets. But instead of just curving his spine and squatting, Mickey -- the dog -- would spin in circles while releasing his effluent, leaving behind some creepy-looking (and wretched-smelling) ritual shit-rings all over the house, often just by the front door. Every once in a while, the assholes would pick up the nuggets of poo, but I was also the only one who understood the necessity of carpet cleaner. Poor dog.

hag said:
i was in the zoo..... i will never ever forget that day.

hi-5 *SCHMAK* :D

something similar happened to me when i was about 7. i was walking up to my godmother's house after school where i was waiting from my mother to pick me up later. once i left the school gate i knew i needed to pee. i held on to it, it was so difficult, but i managed most of the way. every now and then there'd be a dribble, and i'd gasp and start hurrying, which made the dribble worse. eventually i ducked into this abandoned house and just let fly. i didn't even have the time to unzip myself, it just flowed, and flowed and flowed. i felt so relieved.

but now, what was i going to tell my godmother? i pondered the situation for a bit before i left on my soggy journey. i got wet in the rain? no, it was a really sunny day. some one threw water at me? no, she'd want to know who. eventually in my innocence i decided to tell her i was hit by a car and it knocked me into a puddle.

it didn't occur to me as i was telling her that i was describing a hit and run and that she would almost be on the phone to the cops before i told her the truth. :)

Self-shitting is not only limited to the young, it also hits the thirty-something set:

A guy I used to know got so angry at someone at work one day that he farted and followed through. Only problem was, he didn't realise he'd done it until he got home and found he'd been carrying a heavy burden in his cax for hours. I'm not sure what's more disgusting: that he shit himself, or that he didn't notice it.

heh heh heh, we ain't so different ;) heh heh heh.
herv said:
something similar happened to me when i was about 7. i was walking up to my godmother's house after school where i was waiting from my mother to pick me up later. once i left the school gate i knew i needed to pee. i held on to it, it was so difficult, but i managed most of the way. every now and then there'd be a dribble, and i'd gasp and start hurrying, which made the dribble worse. eventually i ducked into this abandoned house and just let fly. i didn't even have the time to unzip myself, it just flowed, and flowed and flowed. i felt so relieved.

but now, what was i going to tell my godmother? i pondered the situation for a bit before i left on my soggy journey. i got wet in the rain? no, it was a really sunny day. some one threw water at me? no, she'd want to know who. eventually in my innocence i decided to tell her i was hit by a car and it knocked me into a puddle.

it didn't occur to me as i was telling her that i was describing a hit and run and that she would almost be on the phone to the cops before i told her the truth. :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha, STOP!!! my stomach has laughing cramps!!! (i hope!!!) hee hee hee!!! :D
jane said:
Self-shitting is not only limited to the young, it also hits the thirty-something set:

A guy I used to know got so angry at someone at work one day that he farted and followed through. Only problem was, he didn't realise he'd done it until he got home and found he'd been carrying a heavy burden in his cax for hours. I'm not sure what's more disgusting: that he shit himself, or that he didn't notice it.

the only one i understand is self-deprecating so stick with that ;) big mad brains on ye.

jane said:
Awww....

Shall we say that was self-deprecating? Or simply self-defacating?

Couldn't help it.

beattre said:
one of these...
rødmossetmand_korpulentherre.jpg

Or worse, the one on the left. Has me Cowen-ing in the corner just thinking about it. Not just the ugliest man in Irish government, but the ugliest, hooves down.

There was this weird boy in my primary school (in fairness there was a few of them) who was sitting in class one day when his face started getting redder and redder. Then he put up his hand. When the teacher asked him what was wrong he held aloft a piece of crap that he'd just fished out of his trousers and asked "what do I do with this?" I don't think it was his first day either.

Most mingin' thing I've ever seen on tv was a kentucky friend human (well, a calcified conjoined twin) on this programme called 100 weirdest things to be removed from the human body. Dear jaysus...:(

Juno said:
Most mingin' thing I've ever seen on tv was a kentucky friend human (well, a calcified conjoined twin) on this programme called 100 weirdest things to be removed from the human body. Dear jaysus...:(

There was a documentary on Channel 4 a few months ago called 'The Boy Who Gave Birth to his Twin', with some footage of the little mass of hair and veiny flesh that was the underdeveloped 'twin' that had been sitting in the little boy's belly for seven years. That was some pretty nasty stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back