Squad vs Thatcher, Stalin, Dolly the Sheep and Franco (2 Viewers)

That's your comparision. Top 4/5 defences over 5 years? Versus what Cole's achieved. By your logic Victor Anichebe is better than Maradona because Maradona hasn't scored in the last ten years.

Yes that's exactly my logic. Well done.

Cashley is another one of those fucking half wit disruptive pricks England are famed for , when he's not molesting someone he's shooting some poor cunt on work experience with a fucking air rifle. He's achieved for his club fine. He's now 32 and his best years are behind him. Chelski pay him a fucking fortune and they still can't get him to keep his fucking trap shut. He's achieved exactly the same amount at international level as Baines. Fuck all. Every 2 years England take a bunch of over hyped shite hawks with more ego than ability to a championship and every single year without fail they have "issues" within the camp and get knocked out by a better team.

Baines is younger, scores more goals, better delivery, creates more chances and your point about not being a good defender is completely unfounded. And he seems like a quiet sound lad. Better than Cashley whatever way you look at it. Simple as that. I wouldn't let half of those cunts like Cole or Terry into my country let alone represent it.

Yes that's exactly my logic. Well done.

Cashley is another one of those fucking half wit disruptive pricks England are famed for , when he's not molesting someone he's shooting some poor cunt on work experience with a fucking air rifle. He's achieved for his club fine. He's now 32 and his best years are behind him. Chelski pay him a fucking fortune and they still can't get him to keep his fucking trap shut. He's achieved exactly the same amount at international level as Baines. Fuck all. Every 2 years England take a bunch of over hyped shite hawks with more ego than ability to a championship and every single year without fail they have "issues" within the camp and get knocked out by a better team.

Baines is younger, scores more goals, better delivery, creates more chances and your point about not being a good defender is completely unfounded. And he seems like a quiet sound lad. Better than Cashley whatever way you look at it. Simple as that. I wouldn't let half of those cunts like Cole or Terry into my country let alone represent it.

Baines is three years younger. That's hardly the future of England leftbackery. Cashley has won every pot there is to win. He's got 102 caps. Sure he's achieved nothing at international level. Neither did Maldini. Baines scores the odd incredible goal. Great. Stephen Carr did too. I don't care what the tabloids think Cole may or may not have done, not if we're comparing football careers. I've never met Baines. Maybe he's a cunt, who knows? I do know I've never met someone with a haircut like that who isn't, on some level, a cunt.

I also know that you'll probably feel differently when he's Manchester United's Leighton Baines.

He also sounds like an absentee landlord. Someone who might own half of Waterford. Sir Leighton Baines. I hear he's due to marry the daughter of local factory owner and skazillionaire Mister Titus Bramble, as yet untitled.

Full starting lineup:
Code:
	  Westwood
Wilson, McShane, R Keogh, Delaney
A Keogh, McCarthy, Hoolahan, McClean
	   Cox, Long

Giving the 2nd string a chance at least gives a shred of interest to this game.
Looks like a straight-up 4-4-2 yet again though (unless Cox is on the wing or some
shit) - why?.. Pity Brady withdrew, would've liked to see him play a full game.

I don't have a problem playing two up front against crap teams - might as well - although having Hendrick in there instead of Cox would have good. But at the same time if Hoolahan can do it in a 4-4-2 that can only be good for his chances in the future.
Long to captain and Dunne is going to make an appearance as well.

I'm quite interested to see how Richard Keogh does. He's been player of the year at his club(s) for the last three years running. The fact McShane is starting shows just how little depth we have in central defence.

Baines is three years younger. That's hardly the future of England leftbackery. Cashley has won every pot there is to win. He's got 102 caps. Sure he's achieved nothing at international level. Neither did Maldini. Baines scores the odd incredible goal. Great. Stephen Carr did too. I don't care what the tabloids think Cole may or may not have done, not if we're comparing football careers. I've never met Baines. Maybe he's a cunt, who knows? I do know I've never met someone with a haircut like that who isn't, on some level, a cunt.

I also know that you'll probably feel differently when he's Manchester United's Leighton Baines.

He also sounds like an absentee landlord. Someone who might own half of Waterford. Sir Leighton Baines. I hear he's due to marry the daughter of local factory owner and skazillionaire Mister Titus Bramble, as yet untitled.
4 years younger actually.

I won't feel any different if he moves to United. A good player is a good player. Wayne Rooney is still a good player, a cunt, but a good player.

I think Baines is better than Cole and much less of a cunt simple as that. It's the likes of Cole and Terry that scupper what slim hopes England have of winning anything by being cunts. Imagine being trapped with those two for a month and a half ? It's no wonder they miss so many penalties everyone is dying to go home and get away from them.

Guardian don't seem to think Moyes will bring him

David Moyes is weighing up a move for Marouane Fellaini and theEverton midfielder's £24m release clause is no barrier to any prospective deal should the incoming Manchester United manager decide to lodge a bid. Moyes, though, is not currently minded to bring Fellaini's team-mate Leighton Baines to United.

Even more impressively it's actually 4. All league 1 and championship level though.

Aye, but we don't seem to have much coming through. Shane Duffy's career seems to have stalled, unsurprisingly after nearly dying, and Matt Doherty at Wolves is now a League 1 player.Sean McGinty was released by Man U and I think got sent off for the U-21s a couple of days ago.

Noe Baba turns 17 soon....the rate he's developing means I'm going to pin all my hopes on him. Hopefully he makes quick progress at Fulham and they loan him out. I've not seen him play but by all accounts he's got huge potential.

Anyway, come on (R) Keogh.

Aye, but we don't seem to have much coming through. Shane Duffy's career seems to have stalled, unsurprisingly after nearly dying, and Matt Doherty at Wolves is now a League 1 player.Sean McGinty was released by Man U and I think got sent off for the U-21s a couple of days ago.

Noe Baba turns 17 soon....the rate he's developing means I'm going to pin all my hopes on him. Hopefully he makes quick progress at Fulham and they loan him out. I've not seen him play but by all accounts he's got huge potential.

Shane Duffy's career has stalled because Sylvain Distin just keeps getting better. I'd imagine this will be last season though so Duffy's in a great position to raise his game and play at the top level.

I wouldn't write off Ciaran Clark, may be primarily known for his brainfarts right now but if he irons that out he could be very good. John Egan in Sunderland's youth side is also meant to be a good prospect. There's also Alex Pearce, dunno what's going on with him seeing as he seemed to disappear from Reading's side towards the end of the season and Trap's ignored him since the Oman game.

4 years younger actually.

I won't feel any different if he moves to United. A good player is a good player. Wayne Rooney is still a good player, a cunt, but a good player.

I think Baines is better than Cole and much less of a cunt simple as that. It's the likes of Cole and Terry that scupper what slim hopes England have of winning anything by being cunts. Imagine being trapped with those two for a month and a half ? It's no wonder they miss so many penalties everyone is dying to go home and get away from them.
You won't feel any different? Wayne Rooney is a good player, but a cunt? Was he a cunt before he left Everton. Also, Cole is a good player. A good player is a good player. Right?

The reason England don't do well has nothing to do with Cole and Terry specifically. Also, you seem to think the rest of them are choirboys. Except you don't. Because aside form Cole and Terry, who you mention here, you think Fat Frank is a cunt. And Steve Gerrard. And Wayne Rooney. In fact, it seems as if the only players you don't think are cunts are Everton players. Until they leave Everton. Then they become cunts. But that doesn't matter, because a good player is a good player, right?

I wouldn't write off Ciaran Clark, may be primarily known for his brainfarts right now but if he irons that out he could be very good. John Egan in Sunderland's youth side is also meant to be a good prospect. There's also Alex Pearce, dunno what's going on with him seeing as he seemed to disappear from Reading's side towards the end of the season and Trap's ignored him since the Oman game.

Alex Pearce is apparently heading to Lvierpool. He let his contract run down, maybe that's why he wasn't getting his game. Trap ignoring someone doesn't really mean anything though does. He's probably a cunt, however.

Yes, Pearce refused to discuss a contract extension and was frozen at Reading at the end of the year. On his way to Liverpool apparently, as Rogers rates him from his time at Reading.
As for ones for the futures, there's SIX Irish lads in the Villa youth set up (really glad they didn't go down), of which Jack Grealish is especially touted as one for the future
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...e-leading-new-irish-generation-at-aston-villa

Yes, Pearce refused to discuss a contract extension and was frozen at Reading at the end of the year. On his way to Liverpool apparently, as Rogers rates him from his time at Reading.
As for ones for the futures, there's SIX Irish lads in the Villa youth set up (really glad they didn't go down), of which Jack Grealish is especially touted as one for the future
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...e-leading-new-irish-generation-at-aston-villa

I watched Villa beat Chelsea 2-0 in the final of the Next Gen series on Eurosport. Considering the competition was basically a Champions League for U-19s, I think we'll almost definitely win the World Cup in 2018 and would be strong favourites for Euro2020.

I watched Villa beat Chelsea 2-0 in the final of the Next Gen series on Eurosport. Considering the competition was basically a Champions League for U-19s, I think we'll almost definitely win the World Cup in 2018 and would be strong favourites for Euro2020.

Villa really seem to be doing something right with their youth development at the minute, good few current first team squad members from there too. Though perhaps what they require from a youth player becoming a senior one is of a level slightly below what the top clubs are looking for.

You won't feel any different? Wayne Rooney is a good player, but a cunt? Was he a cunt before he left Everton. Also, Cole is a good player. A good player is a good player. Right?

The reason England don't do well has nothing to do with Cole and Terry specifically. Also, you seem to think the rest of them are choirboys. Except you don't. Because aside form Cole and Terry, who you mention here, you think Fat Frank is a cunt. And Steve Gerrard. And Wayne Rooney. In fact, it seems as if the only players you don't think are cunts are Everton players. Until they leave Everton. Then they become cunts. But that doesn't matter, because a good player is a good player, right?

Cole is a good player, Baines is a better player.

Rooney was a cunt when he was at Everton too. A prozzie bothering cunt at that. We've had/have a few cunts over the years. Jags and Baines don't exactly strike me as cunts. Nor do Scott Parker, Gary Cahill, The Ox, Michael Carrick (except for when he refused to cancel his holiday).

You're the one who wants to make it Everton issue.

I never said the rest were choir boys, I said they were the "type" of cunts that turn up and scupper England chances by being egotistical and self important , the implication being that there is whole bunch of them. Doesn't matter how good a group of players are it doesn't make them into a team, as proven by England and France plenty of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back