Squad vs Thatcher, Stalin, Dolly the Sheep and Franco (2 Viewers)

Indeed, indeed, but to be fair to Walters he was being played out of position and expected to flick down punts most of the time.
And like I said above, credit where its due to Trap for bringing in Forde at 33 years young.
It's Hodgson who needs criticism for effectively playing 4-4-2 and allowing our system to actually work.

Indeed, indeed, but to be fair to Walters he was being played out of position and expected to flick down punts most of the time.
And like I said above, credit where its due to Trap for bringing in Forde at 33 years young.
It's Hodgson who needs criticism for effectively playing 4-4-2 and allowing our system to actually work.
Walters plays down the left for Stoke though.

Hodgeson isn't the only one to blame though, it's not his fault that most of his side couldn't pass the ball five yards.

Walters plays down the left for Stoke though.

Hodgeson isn't the only one to blame though, it's not his fault that most of his side couldn't pass the ball five yards.

Whoa there. Michael "Metronome" Carrick was on the pitch.

At least...i think he was.

He's primarily a striker, not a winger. I'm pretty sure he plays directly behind Crouch most of the time.

Ah yes, Stoke's celebrated trequartista. The false nine. The inside outsider. That, or he was the bouncer at the club they had their Xmas party one year and he's kind hung around ever since.

Whoa there. Michael "Metronome" Carrick was on the pitch.

At least...i think he was.

He was he was actually their best player, Lampard was shite as usual aside from his goal he did fuck all.

If I were Hodgeson I'd go with Osman or Wilshire beside Parker or Carrick now that he actually wants to play for England. Stick Rooney up front and let Gerrard play wherever he likes, which is what he does anyway.

Walcott is their McGeady, he can't fucking cross but he'd be a good option to stretch a defence. The Ox looks great but makes poor decisions. Cahill and Jags have all the atributes of England centre halves, strong, good in the air, decent pace and kick it long far too often. Johnson was poor. Cole/Baines are practically the same player. On paper they have good players but in reality they're technically not as good as their billing.

I don't really see Jon Walters as our Del Piero is all. Is that weird?
He's our top scorer domestically and at international level this season. And yes that makes me sad too.

Leighton can't defend. He doesn't have to be a cunt or anything. Also, Ashley doesn't look like he spends Saturday night doing Northern Soul dancing.
Can't defend ? we've been one of the top 4/5 defences in premier league for the past 5 years and he's played virtually every single minute of that so yeah obviously he can't defend.

Cashley is too busy sexually abusing a teenager to go dancing.

Can't defend ? we've been one of the top 4/5 defences in premier league for the past 5 years and he's played virtually every single minute of that so yeah obviously he can't defend.

Cashley is too busy sexually abusing a teenager to go dancing.

That's your comparision. Top 4/5 defences over 5 years? Versus what Cole's achieved. By your logic Victor Anichebe is better than Maradona because Maradona hasn't scored in the last ten years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back