XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

So I'm trading in the woeful Fable III today, had intended to get Gran Turismo but now you've thrown a spanner in the works with NFS. WHAT TO DO?

So I'm trading in the woeful Fable III today, had intended to get Gran Turismo but now you've thrown a spanner in the works with NFS. WHAT TO DO?
Depends what you are after really. NFS can't be beaten as an arcade racer and the autolog feature is genius. If you want a car pron sim the GT is your man.

Got GT the other day but haven't played it as I'm pondering whether to get a steering wheel for it, don't want to start with a controller if I'm going to move onto a wheel.

Depends what you are after really. NFS can't be beaten as an arcade racer and the autolog feature is genius. If you want a car pron sim the GT is your man.

Got GT the other day but haven't played it as I'm pondering whether to get a steering wheel for it, don't want to start with a controller if I'm going to move onto a wheel.

How much does a decent wheel set you back these days? And another thing - do you need a table or something to put it on, or can you just prop it up on your lap? If I'm being sensible, the last thing I need is more peripherals junking up the gaff (cf. the flight stick I bought for the original Battlefield Vietnam, now mouldering away in a cupboard somewhere upstairs).

Multiplayer is supposed to be atrocious in GT5 too - are yiz playing NFS online much?

The official GT Logitech jobbie is 99.99 from Argos. The table part is what's holding me back, you know how small my gaff is and the wheel has clamps on the front so it's not suitable for a lap.

I've been playing NFS online a bit, but with autolog you're always online and playing against your friends times. It really is a simple but brilliant feature,

Oh yeah there is a 1 v 1 mp mode as well. Would be cool if a few people from here got it, private games are easy to setup and the xp you earn in private games carries over.

ha - the ironing board works in the short term but wheelstandpro is the way to go. Not cheap but.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've been playing NFS online a bit, but with autolog you're always online and playing against your friends times. It really is a simple but brilliant feature,

Autolog stopped working tonight... and suddenly the game started being fun. I was getting incredibly frustrated at not being able to beat ANY of your times :(

Ha!

I've been competing against the autolog times set by the Eurogamer chaps, so that upped my game somewhat. If you think my times are good you should see some the ones they have set!

Also the cop hot pursuit & interceptor times have a fair amount of luck involved too.

Played BF:BC2 for the first time in ages last night, forgot how brilliant it was. Getting hyped for 'nam now.

Gonna trade in Black Ops ASAP, it really doesn't hold a candle to Battlefield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back