XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's been so long since I last shot something, I put in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 disc somehow thinking it was the most recent of the series. Spent about 10 minutes playing it, all the while going "Jesus, this has dated badly".

Then I punched myself in the balls for my own stupidity, but could only find the BF3 singleplayer disc, so I thought I'd give it a go. What a pile of dogshit it is. Dragon's Lair with guns.

Thought Fez looked like it might rest on its nostalgic gimmick a bit much, but just read the EG review and I'm convinced.

Your opinion counts for nothing, obviously.

I've got a third of the way through without too much trouble. Also best start to a game in ages.

4fd7578602a50.jpg

i think i only got the back to karkand one... should play it more, but I've been caught up in BLOPS2 multiplayer since that came out.

DON'T JUDGE ME

I've quite enjoyed all the DLC so far but I'm obsessed with the Noshahr Canals map for some reason. I think I like destroying helicopters A LOT.

I think the last set of maps were the best, but as I say by that stage I'd kinda lost interest. Actually Karkand was great. Close Quarters was OK but too CODlike, Armoured Kill didn't suit the lower player count of the consoles at all.

yeah didn't bother with the CQB one... i'm shit at the flying stuff in it so the vehicles one didn't appeal to me either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back