XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Have mine pre-ordered from the warehouse!! cant wait getting it for cost which i thought was deadly but its retailing at 399 and cost is only 386!! what a joke ah well come deec2nd i will be enjoying call of duty and kameo!

pete said:
will perfect dark zero be available on dec 2nd?
Yeah, its one of the released titles not that excited about although alot of people are raving about it, its just call of duty 2 looks so nice and dont want two fps games at the start

nofriendo said:
Yeah, its one of the released titles not that excited about although alot of people are raving about it, its just call of duty 2 looks so nice and dont want two fps games at the start
looks good though.... no idea what games are coming out apart from that.

have to say i'm more interested in using it to talk to the MCE2005 PC i have in another room for video / mp3 streaming

Yeah they have some nice ideas, i think it all stems from the hacking of the last xbox they want to include all the pc connectivity to try and turn people off the hacks. Being able to play music straight from your mp3 player during a game is a nice touch!

HMV and Gamestop are opening here this week. I'll have to check em out. Hi-def is the future, baby. I saw an airshow broadcast in hi-def while on hols in Germany last week. Couldn't believe my fucking eyes!

Wilbert said:
Played one yesterday. It was deadly. Call of Duty 2 looks incredible. They have machines in all of the game shops now. Check it out.
liar

they only have cardboard boxes in dawson street game. damn pretty high definition cardboard boxes, mind.

Lefty Frizzell said:
game have stopped taking bookings.

i went in to book one about 6 weeks ago and they just said leave your number and we will ring you if we have any!! i asked could i leave deposit to they said no !! gits

I read somewhere that there will be 400,000 available when it launches in the U.S. 400,000?!?! There'll probably be about 3 available when it launches in Europe.

Also... did anyone see the show on BBC last week about the Xbox 360? Pretty funny stuff, lots of hardcore marketing and whizz-bang numbers, but they showed the worldwide manufacturing plant here in Dublin, which was pretty cool.

sorry for being a dumbass, but what exactly is the difference between a 360 and an normal x-box? i thought that it just got swanky new joypads, and a nice new colour, but judging by the clamour of interest, i'm probably wrong. is it an x-box 2? or 1 and a half?

it just seems to be swankier, and looks nice. it doesn't seem like that huge a leap though, which is a pity.
n64>gamecube, psone>pstwo were both pretty huge technological leaps, and i'm hoping that the new consoles from those respective companies make a similar jump (revolution might pull it off), but if i was an xbox fanboy, i'd be fairly disappointed by the 360.

i hate the xbox altogether, mind

well going from one 733mhz processor to 3 x 3.2 ghz, 250mhz graphics card to 256mb is a pretty big leap but they are rushing it out and no-one will see proper use of it till midway through next year me thinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back