XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nngggg... want to play. Could seriously interfere with college though. Maybe Christmas holidays.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nngggg... want to play. Could seriously interfere with college though. Maybe Christmas holidays.

PC specs:
i7 950
12GB RAM
SLI GTX 470s

Xbox version does look good, just won't be up there with modren pc version.

I just gave the beta a go, holidays be damned. As people have said the sound is awesome- hear bullets whipping past: go prone. Doesn't look as good as COD on my system but that's to be expected. I think I got one kill and I was shot down many many times. If the teamworkingness works, then I'll probably like it.

Edit: just realised this is the XBOX thread... I don't want to start a PC games thread though, as it will be barren and lifeless.

I just gave the beta a go, holidays be damned. As people have said the sound is awesome- hear bullets whipping past: go prone. Doesn't look as good as COD on my system but that's to be expected. I think I got one kill and I was shot down many many times. If the teamworkingness works, then I'll probably like it.

Edit: just realised this is the XBOX thread... I don't want to start a PC games thread though, as it will be barren and lifeless.

true. going to try the pc demo today & compare.

yeah, looks amazing. problem is the cooling fans in the PC kick in, and it's so loud i can hear it upstairs...

Yeah yeah, you said that when the 'nam expansion was released.

I've had it pre-ordered for ages as I'm such a nerd, wasn't mad on the beta though. Wish they had kept prone out if it.

I played a fair few nights on Nam, but with a sad, empty friends list. Haven't played the beta yet but I was annoyed they took prone out in the first place, so I'm open-minded unless it means snipers are impossible to spot.

Time for a new slot, or is Thursday still good for most?

Prone just means everyone dolphin diving, camping and crawling around protecting their K/D ratio. I think it was a crappy COD-like infantry map as well, which didn't help.

Thursday are still generally fine with me at the moment, but I've a feeling that could change soon due to band commitments.

While I'm here Gears 3 was good (still on for some horde/beast with you Ghandii at some point!), Forza 4 seems great but Dark Souls is currently duking it out with Portal 2 for my personal GOTY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back