XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

I was tearing through Monte Carlo yesterday when I needed to pit. Seemed the pit crew were happy to fuel me up and change my tyres but nobody wanted to let me out of the pits. Spent 90 secs in there until I have to restart the machine. Very annoying.

I know...its such a shame given the amount of work that has been put into the game.

First game against Hull and McShane scores an OG after 35 minutes. That's realism for you.

F1 2010 + Racing Wheel = Crack cocaine.

I got totally schooled by maims bondage last night. I put that down to another bug.

I see there is another slice of DLC for L4D/L4D2 out. We really didn't play enough L4D2.

monte carlo was driving me mad in f1, could never make any progress up the field, and would spin off in frustration, hit restart, try again. finally i gave up and just thought i'd drive safely to the race end, and get on to the next course. on the LAST lap the entire field pits and i cruise from 17th to 1st and take the win.

awesome

the most disappointing feature is no commentary! used yo love muuray walkers bad commentary on f1 97

The lead commentator on the beeb is pretty poor in fairness. Jonathan Legard. Murray will never be replaced.

Martin Brundle is good though:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How you getting on with the F1 Lefty? I've got my ranking up to 34 but i'm starting to fall behind the people who can set up their cars faster than me, fuckin hate those nerds. Looks like a patch for this game is imminent.

Got given Dead Rising 2 last week. Yeah, it's getting brought back tomorrow. Awful game to be avoided at all costs. In this day and age there is no reason why you should have to spend half your playing time looking at "Loading" screens. Especially when the graphics are only slightly better than those on the PS2!

How you getting on with the F1 Lefty? I've got my ranking up to 34 but i'm starting to fall behind the people who can set up their cars faster than me, fuckin hate those nerds. Looks like a patch for this game is imminent.

I've been a bit busy for the last week so havent had much of a chance to play it. I spend all my time trying to beat your laptimes! I'm usually a second or so off your pace. I'm totally loving it.

Considering getting one of these:

xbox.jpg

Super Meat Boy is the most addictive game I've played since Trials HD. Superbly nerdy as well, loads of lovely touches and nods to gaming history.

Super Meat Boy is the most addictive game I've played since Trials HD. Superbly nerdy as well, loads of lovely touches and nods to gaming history.

it is awesome, but i know it gets soul crushingly hard very soon.....love the reply as well. Here is how you sucked 400 times before managing to somehow fluke the level!

aha!

"Your Xbox product is covered for this problem type until November 11, 2010

There is no charge for this repair."

aha!

"Your Xbox product is covered for this problem type until November 11, 2010

There is no charge for this repair."

yeah, they extended the standard warranty to 3 years, the best part is that your warranty is reset. I have had mine since launch ( 5 years now i think ) and its still under warranty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back