XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

aha!

"Your Xbox product is covered for this problem type until November 11, 2010

There is no charge for this repair."

That's sweet. Is there any way you can induce the RROD??? I'd like to get mine out of the way too.

It managed to completely pass me by that there was zombie DLC coming out for Red Dead Redemption today.

I lost the rag playing F1 tonight. Total meltdown. I haven't lost 'it' anyway. 'It' being the tendency to totally lose it.

after roast chicken, we're heading up to Mullingar for midnight to pick up this 'black ops' game for e79.00.
downing pear flavoured Kopparbergs.

Anyone getting Kinect? It seems to me that the space required for it is a deal breaker for many people.

It'll be great for going through menus.. it'll take wway longer and a good bit more energy than moving your thumb half a centimetre

after roast chicken, we're heading up to Mullingar for midnight to pick up this 'black ops' game for e79.00.
downing pear flavoured Kopparbergs.

I think I'll leave it for a bit... can see myself getting fairly antisocial with it.. have to finish super meat boy anywayz :)

Wasn't going to bother with Black Ops but the SP is better than both the MW's if you ask me. The zombie stuff looks like it'll be fun too.

Sat down to test it out on me new xbox for 5 minutes the other night & lost 3.5 hours to it. It's good.

I dunno, seemed about the right length for me, short sharp blockbuster affair. If I want length I'll stick Fallout on.

Must crack on with that too, stupid amount of games out at the moment.

I have started on the backlog, trying to finish assassins creed 2 before buying brotherhood. Oh and have to start fallout 3, mass effect 1 & 2. Then I might get to the borderloands and red dead dlc

and the new need for speed by the burnout paradise crowd is out

I'm reading that Kinect doesn't work very well if you're black. The infrared has difficulty detecting dark skin. Its not the first time MS have found themselves in hot water over skin colour.

racist-microsoft-poland.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back