XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Not seeing much of yiz on 'Nam these days. Have you tired of it already?

Picked up Bayonetta for 15 quid in Xtravision, fully aware that my feeble GOW button-mashing will get me nowhere. Anybody played it?

I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do and bought DC Universe Online last weekend, so I've been mainlining that for the last week. I'm all on for 'nam action at some point though.

Played the demo of bayonetta, wasn't really my thing so I didn't bother.

I ploughed through Deadly Premonition at the start of the month. It looks, plays and sounds fucking terrible, however I still thought it was brilliant. Cracking and utterly bizarre story and characters. If you can put up with the looks of a PS2 game and the shooting mechanics of the old Resident Evil games then give it a bash.

I've only played about an hour and a half of Bulletstorm but it's good dumb fun so far. Haven't tried the MP but apparently there is a score attack and horde mode. Haven't got dead space 2 yet. My backolg is getting worse and worse thanks to DCUO. MMO's are bad bad things.

If TDU2 wasn't a complete mess I'd tell you to buy that, as when it works I love it. But it is a complete mess.

I have a feeling Bulletstorm might be very Marmite-y. Just about unlocked all the weapons in BFBC2 at this stage and there's no way I'll be going for platinum stars or any of that muck. Still fun though.

Also, anyone played Enslaved? I've heard it's very well scripted and the demo was pretty good...

Enslaved is up on my 'To-Do' shelf along with AC Brotherhood, Castlevania, Vanquish, Yakuza 3, Uncharted 2.....

I should probably take a sabbatical from work to play them all. Or just stop playing DCUO.

how much should i flog a 360 Elite with 120GB Hard Drive, Wireless controller, headset, Play & Charge kit & 802.11b/g wireless network adapter for?. Warranty to October.

how much should i flog a 360 Elite with 120GB Hard Drive, Wireless controller, headset, Play & Charge kit & 802.11b/g wireless network adapter for?. Warranty to October.
i'll give you 50 quid. sounds fair.

Yeah, pretty wary of second hand consoles but can't go wrong with the Brady stamp of approval...
Seriously though, if it's a hassle to post it over then 'nuff said, but if not let me know how much you want for it and I'll sort you out(have an older one already but wouldn't mind picking up a second one on the cheap)
cheers bud, best to the missus

BF3 beta is up apparently.

Dave are you and the mental one going to e playing more horde tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back