XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

You just have to know the right people!

There servers are up and down though, conquest only at the minute and the stats have already been reset once.

What you're saying just confirms my belief that it won't be any cop until me and Thrillho arrive.

Arkham City is such a joy to play. Feels like I'm roaring through it very quickly though.

You're right, it's not the same playing with randomers. Finally played a few Rush rounds yesterday. Operation Firestorm is awesome in Rush, a bit too big for the Xbox and its 24 player limit in conquest mode.

I'll get Batman eventually, reckon I'll wait for the inevitable GOTY edition next year.

The SP is alright, but it's very CODish and just set piece after set piece. Though I've only played it when the servers have been screwed.

Got the MVP achievement yesterday though!

Picked up BF3 for €0.99 on an Arkham City trade-in. Sometimes brevity is a virtue (and there's no way in hell I was going to fart around the city playing it as a collect-em-up).

Saturday afternoon shooty?

I had a very satisying BF3 moment tonight as Brady was hiding like a chickenshit and I hit him square in the face with RPG from halfway across the map.

I had a very satisying BF3 moment tonight as Brady was hiding like a chickenshit and I hit him square in the face with RPG from halfway across the map.

ha! hiding like a chickenshit while killing the fuck out of you & the rest of your team, you mean

but, yes, i saw you, and the rpg coming, as if in slow motion, and turned to herself, and said "uh oh", and took it like a man.

Dude, you can do other things when you're watching tv (like posting on here) - but when you're playing online, waiting, patiently listening for the voice of Brady over your headphones asking his bird, "What should I do now love?" while fiddling with the shrinkwrap on a fresh, dry pair of trousers it really does require your full attention.
love to the missus and the sprog

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back