Who is the.................. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
Clinton Bapiste said:
My girlfriend snogged Evan Dando and was chatted up by Jamiroquai

Sadie Outlaw has the best "meeting famous person/s" experience in that she has met Guided By Voices.

Friend of mine was chatted up by huey out of FLC once, said he's a real sleeze.

Clinton Bapiste said:
My girlfriend snogged Evan Dando and was chatted up by Jamiroquai

Evan Dando is quite the loon. mick grondahl chatted up my girlfriend, as did that jerk singer from muse.

I once met Uresei Yatsura, The Brilliant Trees and em.... DJ Krush was cool actually.

Also smoked some mingin' spliffs with Plaid whilst doing 'hospitality' in UCD bar... they were pretty cool.
A girl they were with was called Mara - she was obsessed with finding out what her name meant in every country. As a result she was pretty happy with Ireland because it meant 'Sea'... but apparently somewhere in eastern Europe it meant 'shit'... so she was having a tough time getting over it. Weird night.

I spoke to Andrew Shue from Melrose Place on the phone once. What was funny was that I was babysitting at his sister's house, and on the fridge, there was a piece cut out of the paper from their wedding, which it turned out my father had performed. In another state.

Plus, Andrew and Elizabeth Shue had been in the bridal party, but my da, being not so up on who's who in stardom, had no idea that anyone involved was famous until the day of the wedding, when press photographers showed up and young boys and girls began to swoon.

In the end, it turned out to be more of a 'what a small world' event than a celebrity encounter.

swingkid said:
i heard that he's not that nice of a guy?

a nice guy he ain't, but the guy is 100% pure comedy
he was offered kevin spacey's role in american beauty but turned it down because chevy only does family films. hardcore

My dad goes motorbike riding with Gay Byrne and the drummer from U2, whatisname.

me-and-doug.jpg

i kicked bono in the back accidently when i was staggering drunk out of a pub. when everyone was doing the 'wow it's bono!' thing, i managed to fuck off with two bottles of wine belonging to him. and it was delicious wine:)

Vince Vaughn.. randomly drinking in a pub in Belfast of all things. Genuinely nice guy, and about 11 foot tall to boot. Also bumped into Eddie Izzard as he was coming out of the ladies toilets in the Radio One building.

neil from trail of dead.
took him to some scummy student flat. gave him a tin of steiger. he humoured me for a bit and then went upstairs to ride some groupie.

would've done the same.

some kid ran into my leg on stephens green as I was about to turn a corner, then this woman came running after it and picked it up and said "oh sorry about that" I smiled and said "no problem".

and that woman grew up to be sinead o' connor.

Chevy Chase is indeed a wonderful man. there was a time, and it possibly is still now, that all I had to do was see his face to piss myself laughing. he's so very funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back