• Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
all of fugazi .|..|

amcandfugazi1.jpg

yeah yeah yeahs, hetfield from metallica
isis and nada surf

nearly forgot about teasie off glenroe, she was staying in a holiday cottage across from my house when I was young. we went up for an autograph, and she gave us some fucking attitude.

can't remember her real name. maybe she wasn't that famous after all..

Hannah from Fair City dropped her handbag in a fit of drunkeness in a mates front garden in baile phib a few years ago. And he had to ring her and get her to come and pick it up and all, and took the opportunity to peruse her paycheck from Fair City too. Yeah, I know I didn't meet her personal like, but I'm thinking the reflected vicarious glory is good enough.

plug said:
nearly forgot about teasie off glenroe, she was staying in a holiday cottage across from my house when I was young. we went up for an autograph, and she gave us some fucking attitude.

can't remember her real name. maybe she wasn't that famous after all..

cpr said:
most famous person you've ever seen or met? out of curiosity. they dont have to be cool either.

Nicky Wire (Jones) signed my arm after a show in Belfast...back in 1998.

&don't say "who's Nicky Wire??"
He was cool .. once!

Conal Gallen spoke to me on the phone today.... what!!? you mean you've never heard...???!!!:)

I've also met Lisa Stansfield, John Simpson, Craig Doyle (from Grandstand and the BBC Holiday programme), Jared Leto, Bono, Neil Jordan and Bryan O'Connell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back