KVM Switch (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Anyone here use one of these?

I never bothered as I was always able to do personal stuff on the work laptop. That is about to change with my company's new overlords, so I'm looking to get a switch so I can use headphones, keyboard, mouse, etc, on either my personal or work, at the same time.

Basically, looking for recommendations. They seem pricey enough.

@rettucs can you ask your work to get one for you? Say it’s to facilitate safe working from home so your workspace doesn’t become too cluttered or something.
its a possibility. I'll be transitioning to a new company in July as the company I joined last month are being acquired. I have to wait to see what the craic is in the new place, but I know there's definitely some scope to get them to pay for stuff for us. I think we have a $600 budget per year, split over 6 month periods.

But I'm actually also thinking of just chancing my arm and seeing what I get away with on the work computer. The company I'm moving to is a behemoth of a company. I'm not sure they will have the time or inclination to see if I'm spending too much time on thumped or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back