Who is the.................. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
charlie haughey - when i was very young, in my brand new dunnes jumper and shirt. got to see his private office too. oh, the repressed false memories are flooding back.

P. Littbarski said:
I met Yo La Tengo around 8 years ago in Heidelberg, Deutschland after their gig in a cool little venue called the Karlstorbahnhof...i ended up chatting to Ira Kaplan for ages....

yeah i met his missus, georgia.
and...
mark kozelek
alan from low
mark linkous
& will oldham signed my chest

das nugs said:
that was me message. the yokey expired and i wanted to ask:

super dexta: two stars of the Irish poetry scene? who? and who?

jane: where d'you meet Terry Eagleton? After Theory is savage. what was he like?
eilean ni chuilleanain and macdara woods. (99% of thumped goes "who?")

Super Dexta said:
eilean ni chuilleanain and macdara woods. (99% of thumped goes "who?")

I know macdara woods!

...actually no, wait, i'm thinking of Seamus Heany. So, who?????

Kims Deal said:
Had a cup of tea with Moby and despite the shit tunes he was a decent guy.

Tony Bennett asked me how to get on stage at vicar st last year,

I seved Johnny Knoxville in my place of work and he was very nice and paid by credit card and i forgot his real name was Pj Clap???

Also met Joe Elliot and told him that i used to love his band when i was a kid(he wasn't impressed with the 'used to' thing) and met Shane McGowan and he asked me out for a pint but i had a Coldspoon Conspiracy gig to go to and invited him along but he never showed... :)

Eh Kimmy, ya forgot Mr Black Francis!!!!!

buck said:
also i annoyed the crap out of Will Oldham
I did the same at some atp. he just happened to be standing beside me in the queen vic and I started talking to him about his cameo in "julien donkey boy" (because I didn't want to be annoying and ask him musical stuff like I'm sure everyone else does). he seemed utterly confused and at a general loss as to how to reply, or communicate at all. so I left. dunno, he might have been on goofballs or something..

FancyGoods said:
you win.

was he feeling talkative?

he was alright. nothing drastic. he was with ben jacobs who I'd met a few times at that stage. so it was more of a group of us standing around chatting about barcelona and nothing special.

I do remember one of my mates saying to r.d.james that his set was 'really mad last night' and him saying "really, I didn't notice" with his wry smile.

he had played a belter that had lots of people very confused and holding their ears.

I met mira calix in san francisco, I was leaning against her tour bus lookin all cool and smokin a fag and some guy asked me to move and i was all like yeh whatever dude, and then mira calix said oh more of the dublin massive, and I said af;ihg;OHEWGAHEGAHohfmmll.

she's purty :eek:

hah I think I was at this gig too. was she playing her set kindof sitting on the floor behind her decks?
I met her also. she's nice indeed. Was talkin to her after the gig for a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure she fancied me.
Wavioli said:
I met mira calix in san francisco, I was leaning against her tour bus lookin all cool and smokin a fag and some guy asked me to move and i was all like yeh whatever dude, and then mira calix said oh more of the dublin massive, and I said af;ihg;OHEWGAHEGAHohfmmll.

FancyGoods said:
hah I think I was at this gig too. was she playing her set kindof sitting on the floor behind her decks?
I met her also. she's nice indeed. Was talkin to her after the gig for a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure she fancied me.

yeh that was the gig in dublin, which i was at also, but this was a warp tour in Sanfran that was meant to have been Mira/Plaid/Squarepusher but SQP pulled out cos he heard I wanted to fight him. which sucked cos I had only seen the other 2 in dublin recently at the time, and I was only messin about kicking his face off.

Sensitive prick

Wavioli said:

what? this yoke?

mira_calix.jpg

yeah I was at this gig in sanfran. that's the one Im talkin about. weird venue. I was really only gowin to see squarepusher but plaid were good too.
Wavioli said:
yeh that was the gig in dublin, which i was at also, but this was a warp tour in Sanfran that was meant to have been Mira/Plaid/Squarepusher but SQP pulled out cos he heard I wanted to fight him. which sucked cos I had only seen the other 2 in dublin recently at the time, and I was only messin about kicking his face off.

Sensitive prick

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back