The Wii (3 Viewers)

Have you finished it? I got stuck at the bit where you have to chase the ogre on the boar and after a few attempts got bored and gave up, for the moment anyway.

i got bored. i'm crap at games anyway and definitely not up for the challenge.

Just get better at it. I was stuck there for a while as well. My thesis will be going out the window when I get back to Ireland and start playing that game again

Resident Evil 4 wii port is pretty much the same as the gamecube. But with the wii controls and therefore awersome.

Leon is SO SHIT at Mercenaries.

108181_6.jpg

got the boy to get me past the fishing bit..now im enjoying zelda a lot more..ive also becmoe addicted to billiards on wii play and baseball on wii sports..

i played zelda for 7 hours yesterday.being horribly sick and bed ridden has its advantages.im also typing this using the internet channel.the wii rocks...

i played zelda for 7 hours yesterday.being horribly sick and bed ridden has its advantages.im also typing this using the internet channel.the wii rocks...

I finished Zelda last December. I envy you, Muffin, still enjoying it. My Wii hasn't even been switched on in over three months. It's just gathering dust and I'm not seeing any games on the horizon to get excited about.

fuggin hell, lucky enough escape i suppose!

that your tv?

nah. the worst i've seen is a friends banjaxed wiimote.

get well soon Muffuin!

Wilbert said:
I finished Zelda last December. I envy you, Muffin, still enjoying it. My Wii hasn't even been switched on in over three months. It's just gathering dust and I'm not seeing any games on the horizon to get excited about.

Resident Evil 4 is worth getting even if you finished it before

like the rest of the christmas novelty toys, wha?

like the rest of the christmas novelty toys, wha?

I hate to say it but I think you're right. There's nothing worth buying for it at the moment and nothing on the horizon. I feel that I bought it just to play a Zelda game every few years.

Hopefully they'll make a Pikmin game for it.

I've played RE4 and thought it was excellent but I'm not playing it again on a new console. Even I don't have that much time on my hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back