The Wii (2 Viewers)

I seem to remember a DS copy of Animal Crossing (2nd hand apparently) calling a young girl a cunt or something. Seems that the previous owner had inputted the naughty word.

getting zelda today...finaly. hooray!
that resident evil 4 ad on tv looks awfully tempting though.

getting zelda today...finaly. hooray!
that resident evil 4 ad on tv looks awfully tempting though.

I've only recently got back into games after buying the Wii. Had all the Nintendo consoles from the NES up to the N64 as a kid, then lost interest. Never played Zelda on any of those consoles but the Wii version is fuckin great. I'm currently addicted to it and no more than half way through it with 33 hours play already done, massive game.

oh deadly!
ive only had it a week and already put in 28 hours...was sure i must be coming towards to the end but cool to know theres still loads left in it.
definetly one of the best ive played before. wonder how long its gonna be untill a new one comes out

oh deadly!
ive only had it a week and already put in 28 hours...was sure i must be coming towards to the end but cool to know theres still loads left in it.
definetly one of the best ive played before. wonder how long its gonna be untill a new one comes out

You've loads to go. It took me 46 hours to finish the whole thing. Amazing game.

i brought my wii down to the gaeltacht and got absolutely claimed by one of the dudes who lvied with me..we played for hours on saturday and i didnt win a single game of anything on wii sports..he then retired undefeated..fucker..

Anyone been playin resi 4 wii version? Might treat myself to it this week. Finally another game worth gettin for the wii.

Mate of mine done his thesis on a program he made for the wii for DJs where you pick two mp3s and scratch them using your controller things as if they were records. He had it in galway there last week for Deviant to test it out and help him get the feel of it right. Deadly shit altogether.

So are people still happy with their wii's? Seems to me there finally seems to be the start of a backlash in gaming forums about the lack of even half decent games. This thread seems to back that up, seeing as the most talked about games still seem to be launch titles (sports and zelda).

By the way I'm not being smart here, just interested. I think if I had bought one I'd be kinda pissed off by now.

definitely a backlash a brewin , I think a lot of people were put off at Nintendo giving top billing to Wii-fit a new balance board peripheral at E3. They fear nintendo are neglecting their oldschool fans, I'm sure nintendo don't give a shit though, what with the wads of cash rolling in from sales of the wii.

after finishing zelda I rarely play it , except when friends come over.
There have been a couple of good thing on the virtual console, but not enough to distract me from the 360.

I reckon though that current drought won't last , most 3rd party developers were taken by surprise at its success and they all want in now,
so by next year there should be a good few more games.

metroid, resievil-unmbrella (light gun style), mario galaxy , super smash bros should be good.

mario Strikers is supposed to be good, anyone played it?

I got the Wii, because I really wanted something different. If you're big into your games, then having a Wii and no other console, really isn't the way to go. But as an alternative, the Wii is a blast.

There has been a shortage of top titles (on a Nintendo console? shock horror!), so that's pretty much why I held off until now to get one. Mario Galaxy isn't too far off and the likes of Paper Mario, Tiger Woods and Dewy's Adventure (which looks amazing) are on the way.

Anyone been playin resi 4 wii version? Might treat myself to it this week. Finally another game worth gettin for the wii.

sad to say i've finished it every way possible. I've taken to attempting arbitrary goals like one hundred thousand points in the mercenaries part of it

Currently got a 'B' brain in Big Brain Academy

I got the Wii, because I really wanted something different. If you're big into your games, then having a Wii and no other console, really isn't the way to go. But as an alternative, the Wii is a blast.

There has been a shortage of top titles (on a Nintendo console? shock horror!), so that's pretty much why I held off until now to get one. Mario Galaxy isn't too far off and the likes of Paper Mario, Tiger Woods and Dewy's Adventure (which looks amazing) are on the way.

I've heard bad things about the last Tiger Woods on the Wii.

Mario Galaxy looks good but I've never been that much of a Mario fan. Metroid looks like it'll be more of the same.

I'll have to check out Dewy's Adventure. Haven't heard of that one.

My Wii is gathering dust now under the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back