The Wii (1 Viewer)

yeah wilbert in a way im kinda glad that i havent gotten to clock up the wii hours until recently..its kinda reminded me why i wanted one in the first place..

in other news i finally managed to unlock multiplayer mode in wario ware(i know im slow) and the boy picked up mario party 8 for me to cheer me up..havent gottent o play it multi player yet but it looks pretty much more of the same..i am a fan of the mini games though..and im hoping for pikmin or animal crossing to make an appearance..

i bought RE4 at lunch time, had a quick go of it on the wii here in work. First impressions, the controls aren't as good as red steel and it's very dark(colour wise). I'll give it a good go when i get home.

just got a wii there yesterday and im trying to figure something out but nintendo europe site is down right now...anyway, ive got a bunch of these vip points saved up from gamecube/ds games and wondering is it possible to convert these to wii points?
would be great if you could cos im already bored of wii sports, love to get a couple of old snes games going on it.

they havent brought in the conversion yet for stars to wii points..but as someone pointed out a while back it'll probably be a really shitty conversion rate..

aww too bad..reckon ill just but zelda or something to keep me going for the moment then.
thanks for the info!

02072007024.jpg

Mario Party 8 withdrawn from sale

So is anyone playing Mario Strikers online? Want a game? My code is 369472 568608. Two-player games most welcome, too.

RE controls are usually appalling, and while RE4 improved matters a hell of a lot, you still need to be very forgiving with them to enjoy the game properly

last night was the first time i could give it a good go. I'm really liking it. I've pretty much got my head around the controls. The exploding heads are great.

Just got one of these, lovin it. But, some of our Mii's skill levels are staying at zero for stuff like boxing and tennis, even when they win. Tried google search for it but no luck, anyone know of this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back